PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for black friday

richardkrainium
11-15-2017, 04:43 PM
not sure if anyone has started a thread like this yet but here it is

i would like to suggest that they put +5, +10, +15 inventory spaces in as rewards

Gingersnapped
11-15-2017, 06:38 PM
How about a all black VBI infiltrator outfit and headgear added to the store.

jerdan
11-17-2017, 09:23 AM
not sure if anyone has started a thread like this yet but here it is

i would like to suggest that they put +5, +10, +15 inventory spaces in as rewards

I second this! From a cost stand point, it is cheaper than are forge at the price per so I don't understand why this hadn't been added before. I know some will complain that extra storage causes lag, but in this case, you can't get the chance at pulling extra inventory slots unless you purchase the Black Friday box... Again.. If it is being released again this year.

richardkrainium
11-20-2017, 04:42 PM
would really like to see everything in the bit store go on sale 50% off and left that way all weekend

Crack
11-20-2017, 05:05 PM
My wallet is under a persistent ddos attack. I wil not be spending any money this black friday. I am working hard to fix the issue but I am unable to disclose what Im doing about.

I will keep you updated as to my wallet access, but will most likely be the same answer, just reworded.

Yaviey
11-20-2017, 05:13 PM
Black Friday dealz have already been decided but we can keep your ideas in mind for future sales. :)

Infinity Eagle
11-20-2017, 05:22 PM
Can the Parasitic Impetus crate be added to the loyalty vendor, so we can have a chance to get mods we need?