PDA

View Full Version : Advice please, Standard or Collector's Edition?

VipSphinx
04-09-2013, 09:00 AM
I ordered the Defiance Collector's Edition one day too late so, I got an email that I will received it between April 23 - 27.
But, I'm not sure if I can wait that long to start playing, I played a lot of hours on the closed beta and loved the game.
I also ordered the standard edition which should arrive today, since I want it to play so bad, but on the other hand,
don't know if the Collector's is worth the wait for a couple of more weeks till I get it.
What are your opinions? Thanks

TadeuChagas
04-09-2013, 09:20 AM
I ordered the Defiance Collector's Edition one day too late so, I got an email that I will received it between April 23 - 27.
But, I'm not sure if I can wait that long to start playing, I played a lot of hours on the closed beta and loved the game.
I also ordered the standard edition which should arrive today, since I want it to play so bad, but on the other hand,
don't know if the Collector's is worth the wait for a couple of more weeks till I get it.
What are your opinions? Thanks

Standart, i have the deluxe but i do not receive my rewards yet, go standart.

APOPHIS1989
04-09-2013, 10:56 AM
Collectors is great! Extra inventory is always needed, the 7 day boosts are awesome, and you get a hellbug statue! Whats not to like?

VipSphinx
04-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah that's what I thought, I just hate the idea to wait till the end of the month for the collectors to arrive.