PDA

View Full Version : Scopes question.

sneeks
04-09-2013, 09:30 AM
Is there any scope that doesn't add a zoom in? I ask because the zoom in on the few scopes I've tried to use on LMG's and Shotguns is too much and the tunnel vission doesn't help. There should be a scope that adds the buff and the cosmetic change but no zoom.

Davisto
04-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Is there any scope that doesn't add a zoom in? I ask because the zoom in on the few scopes I've tried to use on LMG's and Shotguns is too much and the tunnel vission doesn't help. There should be a scope that adds the buff and the cosmetic change but no zoom.

the only scope i know that doesnt zoom in is shotgun hit spread for the shotgun :) all scopes/sights for lmg/smg/assault are zooming if through the scope :(

Kyro
04-09-2013, 09:38 AM
There should be a scope that adds the buff and the cosmetic change but no zoom.
You make me laugh. What ''buff''? The ''buff'' is the ability to use a scope... >.>

sneeks
04-09-2013, 11:49 AM
You make me laugh. What ''buff''? The ''buff'' is the ability to use a scope... >.>

Buff is an rpg term which means to increase somthing, Nerf if it's counter part. The buff in this case is the accuracy buff. You make me laugh... >.>

Kyro
04-09-2013, 02:19 PM
The buff in this case is the accuracy buff. You make me laugh... >.>
What accuracy? What does that even modify? I stand to my point: The point of the scopes is so you can use them and to benefit from their ''buff'' you have to scope in, there are no magic* buffs here. Getting a ''buff'' without scoping in? Preposterous. lol.

*No not magic as in magic... In other words ''illogical buff'', like say putting a banana skin on your rifle and it increases its damage...

sneeks
04-09-2013, 03:37 PM
Go to mod vendor, look at scopes, notice all the little boxes in thier discription saying "accuracy x1.95 etc." and realize how foolish you are. Doesn't this board have an 18 requirement.

Krazee DD
04-09-2013, 03:41 PM
What accuracy? What does that even modify? I stand to my point: The point of the scopes is so you can use them and to benefit from their ''buff'' you have to scope in, there are no magic* buffs here. Getting a ''buff'' without scoping in? Preposterous. lol.

*No not magic as in magic... In other words ''illogical buff'', like say putting a banana skin on your rifle and it increases its damage...

Its not a buff to scope my shotgun tho. When its a hinderance its not a buff.

Accuracy is an actual stat in the game, buffing it helps with kickback.

Im really not being rude, but you need to read up more on what a "buff" is, in the sense of MMO.

Kyro
04-09-2013, 04:02 PM
I know exactly what the word ''buff'' means. But, something just saying it buffs/gives increase in ''accuracy'', what the heck is ''accuracy''*? What exactly does it modify? Hence buff in quotes. ''Doesn't this board have an 18 requirement'' With that I'm outta here, got better things to do than put up with this*.

*If this was just one those type of games where you lock onto targets and spam hit buttons, the word ''accuracy'' would be enough to explain what it modifies. But in this case, it's just vague and that's what I was saying.

Krazee DD
04-09-2013, 04:03 PM
I know exactly what the word ''buff'' means. But, something just saying it buffs ''Accuracy'', what the heck is ''accuracy''*? What exactly does it modify? Hence buff in quotes. ''Doesn't this board have an 18 requirement'' With that I'm outta here, got better things to do than put up with this.

*If this was just one those type of games where you lock onto targets and spam hit buttons, the word ''accuracy'' would be enough to explain what it modifies. But in this case, it's just vague and that's what I was saying.

Accuracy is bullet spread....

sneeks
04-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Accuracy is how accurate your shots are, wether they hit the target or miss it. If you are accurate you can get a headshot, if your inaccurate you can't even hit a barn. A buff to accuracy would improve your ability to hit the enemy. Don't get mad at me because you can't into words.

He probably doesn't understand that term either.

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-09-2013, 04:27 PM
Does Kyro's argument remind anyone of this:

"That depends on what your definition of 'is' is." - Bill Clinton
xD

Kyro
04-09-2013, 04:27 PM

Accuracy is how accurate your shots are, wether they hit the target or miss it. If you are accurate you can get a headshot, if your inaccurate you can't even hit a barn. A buff to accuracy would improve your ability to hit the enemy. Don't get mad at me because you can't into words.
He probably doesn't understand that term either.
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Talldestroyer/1416_original_CKBN5.jpg

Dist0rt3d Hum0r
04-09-2013, 04:28 PM
At least you're good for comic relief Kyro :p

*headpats*

sneeks
04-09-2013, 04:31 PM
I don't know, you seem pretty mad.

ItISLupus
04-09-2013, 05:17 PM
At least you're good for comic relief Kyro :p

*headpats*

I don't know man, you're a pain in my arse but I just wanna beat the stupidity outta him with a salami.

in layman's terms, they(myself included) want a "scope" mod that does little more than decreases reticle bloom. A scope that doesn't give you tunnel vision, red dot or holo for the cod / bf3 players here

Sir Green Day
04-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Then you make me laugh at you. The ability to use a scope is not a buff genius, the buff is increased aim % etc. You are just dumb.

hugdealer
04-09-2013, 08:51 PM
i like how the question was answered within a few posts.
then people just decided to forum pvp? cool.