PDA

View Full Version : How can I be a moderator?

Killerstrength
04-09-2013, 09:46 AM
I know what you have to do to be a moderator - Be kind and helpful. I just want to know is there a place I can apply? I know I am new to the forums but I have a lot of experience on forum because I have been staff for other things and had to use forums.

I promise to be very helpful and suit your needs. I also write quite a lot in threads so I will be good at that. I can also help in game such as the Tickets.

I am happy to help with anything and I will start helping right now but firstly, I would like to know how to apply or become a moderator. Thanks! ;)

Jardian
04-09-2013, 09:49 AM
I know what you have to do to be a moderator - Be kind and helpful. I just want to know is there a place I can apply? I know I am new to the forums but I have a lot of experience on forum because I have been staff for other things and had to use forums.

I promise to be very helpful and suit your needs. I also write quite a lot in threads so I will be good at that. I can also help in game such as the Tickets.

I am happy to help with anything and I will start helping right now but firstly, I would like to know how to apply or become a moderator. Thanks! ;)

umm you get a job working for trion...They dont do the helper thing when any kid can apply.

Soulvak
04-09-2013, 09:50 AM
From the forums I've used in the past they tend to pick people that don't ask :P

Killerstrength
04-09-2013, 09:50 AM
Right, ok. Thanks anyway. How do you get a senior member and I get junior member?

Myst
04-09-2013, 09:52 AM
Right, ok. Thanks anyway. How do you get a senior member and I get junior member?

You are already Junior. Member starts at 50+ and Senior starts at 100+

Killerstrength
04-09-2013, 09:53 AM
Thanks anyway!