PDA

View Full Version : PS3-LFGuild PvP/PvE

Dlusion
03-02-2013, 05:12 AM
Handle(name): D-lusion91

Time zone: Central

Platform: PS3

Looking for in a guild/clan:
- Would enjoy a organized guild that has experience in MMO's (FPS experience is a plus) yet a calm environment is a must since im here to enjoy the game.
- PvP with hint of PvE at the least so ill swing either way on that one.
- A active roster is also something im looking for big numbers is a plus but if they're not active then doesnt mean much.

Gaming history: WoW (melee dps) since BC Clear normal content on release W/ some H content not much. Rift was top 10 in the world the 3rd month of release, stayed in top for a few months.(Rogue) I played SWTOR and GW2 as well just did nothing special in them.

First shooter was Half life, then to quake series, played battlefeild, CoD, and Halo all of them BF3, CoD Bops2, and halo 4 are my favorite from the series to play, Bops 2 if I had to choose.
I'v been in many guilds for WoW but for FPS and anything else I stick with TG(Tactical Gaming) normally, a milatary based strategy gaming comunity that works extremly well together and has 3k+ members with 13 games in the roster last time i saw. I dont want a scheduele at the moment so not wanting to go back to them at this game.
I did have officer ranks normally in WoW and in TG I stayed for 7 months and had SL and CO ranks, I enjoy thinking about the big picture of what the guild needs done, helping everyone out where its needed and due to my open schedule I normally am on the most and find strategies out no matter the game.

I enjoy my clan being well organized and near the top rank wise but as long as everyone is having fun, trying and noone is freaking out,(freaking out over being shot doesn't count) that'll be a good place.

What you are looking forward to in Defiance: Both PvP and PvE and Alot of co-op activity, Im a big MMO fan and for it to be on console and be a shooter its 2 big things I'v been waiting for, so anything and everything!

Xannidel
03-02-2013, 05:14 AM
If you want, check out Corruption. We do have a mic requirement so take that into consideration. ps3.guildlaunch.com/

If this is not what you are looking for then good luck.

Dlusion
03-02-2013, 08:29 PM
Bumping for edit

smokiebr
03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
Bumping for edit

there is also dead hex in defiance also =]
http://deadhexindefiance.webs.com/

all the info is on the site