PDA

View Full Version : Mass Blaster need review!

Diego Praiser
11-18-2017, 05:09 AM
I did a research and much players share the same idea, Mass blasters need a review!

Suggestions in the order of most heard: reduce the nano chance, high increase recoil or reduce damage (after increase of 44%) zzz

I thinks de others types of weapons are very good balanced.

Post to hear opinions to send to Trion. No rage posts here -_-

Alahali
11-18-2017, 06:10 AM
I did a research and much players share the same idea, Mass blasters need a review!

Suggestions in the order of most heard: reduce the nano chance, high increase recoil or reduce damage (after increase of 44%) zzz

I thinks de others types of weapons are very good balanced.

Post to hear opinions to send to Trion. No rage posts here -_-

Defiance Cowboys the "game shooter" where the pistol is better than the brs ....

NobleLionz
11-18-2017, 07:47 AM
Defiance Cowboys the "game shooter" where the pistol is better than the brs ....

Lmao ikr and it’s just the beginning because I know for sure the new super JPs which ALOT OF PLAYERS will drop atlease $50 for a chance to get them will be nerf as well.

neknace1977
11-18-2017, 09:26 AM
The problem with mass blasters is the critical hit is broken like sluggers used to be you can toe hit somebody and it registers as a head shot.

final rest
11-18-2017, 01:00 PM
lol dude had like 50% health left im full shields wth ablative stims goin.. shooting him in head with aza which has life steal and dude just drops me like nothin with this little pistol lol

also they should change that dumb aim thing that happens with boomers thats lame asff

Alahali
11-18-2017, 01:36 PM
lol dude had like 50% health left im full shields wth ablative stims goin.. shooting him in head with aza which has life steal and dude just drops me like nothin with this little pistol lol

also they should change that dumb aim thing that happens with boomers thats lame asff

Much time wasted in the preparation for the br with their mods, searching mastery, proving strategies and rolls, combining synergies, improving the performance of our rigs and one day the pvp is land of noobs gunmen .... this is the end.

final rest
11-18-2017, 01:47 PM
Much time wasted in the preparation for the br with their mods, searching mastery, proving strategies and rolls, combining synergies, improving the performance of our rigs and one day the pvp is land of noobs gunmen .... this is the end.

there will always be an op gun no matter what/when they nerf

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-18-2017, 03:45 PM
I kill many mass blasters with out a problem. It ain't like they have taken over pvp. I kill them all with ease just using a dc3 or btea 6 most of the time ten out of nine times I kill them enless it's a 5 or 8 vs 1 is the main time I die.

Decoy303
11-18-2017, 04:44 PM
Yeah let's brag about another op ridonkulous illogical weapon in the game that you use to kill MB users all while using ridonkulous speed perks that can not logically allow the user to have accuracy but I've seen people running these nano fraggers barely aim at someone and one shot kill them. Funny you don't have to sacrifice speed for power. Plus not everyone has a dc3. Or wants one for that matter because you aren't going to use that weapon anywhere else and to me that is the epitome of most ok weapons. Useless outside of PvP. Yea... MB is versatile but it's a bullet eater all day long. They need a nerd period. If you can kill someone Werth on close to forty meters away bypassing plates and ablative armor and shield then other players are being cheated. Let alone the bio fix is broken. Used to be you could only get bioed every fifteen seconds. Not now. It's constant.

Johnny Dbag
11-18-2017, 05:13 PM
Mass blasters are way too strong in pvp. We all know this. We all told them this when the damage increase was brought up. Yet they did nothing. Leave them be for pve, who cares what does what there. I get they are trying to provide more variety in gun usage, but that is not the case. Mass blasters are the dominant gun in pvp now.

Johnny Dbag
11-18-2017, 05:14 PM
Lmao ikr and it’s just the beginning because I know for sure the new super JPs which ALOT OF PLAYERS will drop atlease $50 for a chance to get them will be nerf as well.

What are they even going to be? Black friday is in a few days and there has been no mention from the dev team. Not even any mention about nfh.

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-18-2017, 09:04 PM
Yeah let's brag about another op ridonkulous illogical weapon in the game that you use to kill MB users all while using ridonkulous speed perks that can not logically allow the user to have accuracy but I've seen people running these nano fraggers barely aim at someone and one shot kill them. Funny you don't have to sacrifice speed for power. Plus not everyone has a dc3. Or wants one for that matter because you aren't going to use that weapon anywhere else and to me that is the epitome of most ok weapons. Useless outside of PvP. Yea... MB is versatile but it's a bullet eater all day long. They need a nerd period. If you can kill someone Werth on close to forty meters away bypassing plates and ablative armor and shield then other players are being cheated. Let alone the bio fix is broken. Used to be you could only get bioed every fifteen seconds. Not now. It's constant.
Nano frager needs acrit shot to 1 shot some one and lately I've been running around. With only dc3 not using my speed load out becuz it's to laggy to do that I also use b6 or a brs and I still kill mass blaster

Kedarthebest
11-18-2017, 09:20 PM
Mass blasters are way too strong in pvp. We all know this. We all told them this when the damage increase was brought up. Yet they did nothing. Leave them be for pve, who cares what does what there. I get they are trying to provide more variety in gun usage, but that is not the case. Mass blasters are the dominant gun in pvp now.

They're not strong..... PI syn is making mass blasters strong.....

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-18-2017, 09:21 PM
Acdentily post the same thing on my bad

Punkcore
11-18-2017, 11:41 PM
Mass blasters are the new blast rifles. Try to adapt to it.
Or nerf both (mb and br), and we will have something new (and everybody in the foruns will go cazy again).

NobleLionz
11-19-2017, 03:25 AM
What are they even going to be? Black friday is in a few days and there has been no mention from the dev team. Not even any mention about nfh.

If there is no event, reduce lag, Black Friday bargain boxes and no super jackpots this coming Black Friday. I am quitting like 90% of my friends list and jumping to a better game. Who in their right mind will wait months for new contents, who?. It’s only been about one week and the players are literally begging for something to do in game. Meanwhile let’s have some patience for only a few months. The last patch nerf multiple weapon style and OP one weapon style. How is this logical?. Btw, I am Fed up with these bugs and it’s annoying to see a bug everytime you do something about NEW CONTENT available and have to try to exit it when the lagg is above super sayain blue. I am knocking defiance for these few things because it’s not even funny anymore and if I am wrong please kindly correct me mates.

It seems like most of the time the Devs are not looking at the game through the eyes of the players and if they were most of these threads would not have been created.

The lagg was before this ddos attack..
Please try to eliminate the NEW CONTENT bug.
Players are in a dismay because of notting to do.
Friends list are at 80% low and can’t que Multiplayer most of the time.
Etc etc etc etc.

Please mates. If I am wrong please correct me here and please forgive me for the rude words I used. Thank you.

Cyberfly9
11-19-2017, 04:49 AM
Developer testing is an important step towards accountability. It gives developers a way to demonstrate the quality of the software they produce. you will never find that happen in Defiance

WhiteStrike
11-19-2017, 12:43 PM
Or nerf both (mb and br), and we will have something new (and everybody in the foruns will go cazy again).

This would be the best course of action, assuming PvE wouldn't be affected.

Hanimichal
11-19-2017, 07:33 PM
Yes yes yes also nerf all other weapon and give us stones and sticks to play in pvp
When I started playing Defiance in December 2016 also several months later i was able to play pvp any time because there was always players
But after all these nerfing pvp is dead
And you want it more dead, so happy play for you

Diego Praiser
11-20-2017, 05:41 AM
I ask that everyone give their suggestions to make pvp more balanced, including whether or not MB

ultrasdildo
11-21-2017, 01:08 AM
I agree mass blasters , plack pistols need a fix you can see these people dont even aim with them its like sol destoyer was before the fix . And dont forget caustic venom is still a power house and over powered as well .

Hanimichal
11-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Weapons should be more powerful as was, the BR and rockets shold be what was before, then adding more power to other weapons also other snipers that are realy weak.

So , the powerfull weapons will give the balance, becouse nerfing weapons that give all power on fight to the cyber rig, and the cyber rig is what are taking all balance, not the weapons

How the guy with best weapon bore dmg t5 and rig dmg 0.04 will kill the other that have a rig with dmg 1.15 or 1.17 + 3 or 4 or 5 suprem defusers? eh? what have this with weapon? nothing !!! you make weapon weaks so you just adding more importance and power to the cyberrig so, all guys with a good rigs will be more powerfull and new players or comum players will be more weaks

Punkcore
11-23-2017, 08:20 PM
Weapons should be more powerful as was, the BR and rockets shold be what was before, then adding more power to other weapons also other snipers that are realy weak.

So , the powerfull weapons will give the balance, becouse nerfing weapons that give all power on fight to the cyber rig, and the cyber rig is what are taking all balance, not the weapons

How the guy with best weapon bore dmg t5 and rig dmg 0.04 will kill the other that have a rig with dmg 1.15 or 1.17 + 3 or 4 or 5 suprem defusers? eh? what have this with weapon? nothing !!! you make weapon weaks so you just adding more importance and power to the cyberrig so, all guys with a good rigs will be more powerfull and new players or comum players will be more weaks

BRs?! BRs are the second strongest weapons in pvp.

And when I had a 6% dmg, 5% dmg difusor rig, I uses to kill people with 18% dmg difusor with my mass blaster or a sniper. Rig are not a problem at all.

Hanimichal
11-24-2017, 04:58 AM
BRs?! BRs are the second strongest weapons in pvp.

And when I had a 6% dmg, 5% dmg difusor rig, I uses to kill people with 18% dmg difusor with my mass blaster or a sniper. Rig are not a problem at all.

BRs Was, not anymore, is lost like 30% of power
But realy Rig are not a problem !!!

I dont know what plataform you play and if there a difference because in PC when I use my full power rig the Sentinel (3 oj diffusers + 3 sup diffusers) some time I feel like ashamed when I am killing so much and I know that those people dont have many chance to kill me. But when I take my mk3 some time enter other overpowerd guys with those full rigs and just I lost all chance to kill again: 3 MAGs of blast pistol in head dont kill one guy but he just give me some bullets of SMG and I die

Look to my blast pistol, 3 MAGs of this one don't kill a shielded guy without a big Rig

https://s8.postimg.org/7xw8q3trl/Sem_t_tulo.png (https://postimg.org/image/7xw8q3trl/)

Punkcore
11-24-2017, 10:27 AM
BRs Was, not anymore, is lost like 30% of power
But realy Rig are not a problem !!!

I dont know what plataform you play and if there a difference because in PC when I use my full power rig the Sentinel (3 oj diffusers + 3 sup diffusers) some time I feel like ashamed when I am killing so much and I know that those people dont have many chance to kill me. But when I take my mk3 some time enter other overpowerd guys with those full rigs and just I lost all chance to kill again: 3 MAGs of blast pistol in head dont kill one guy but he just give me some bullets of SMG and I die

Look to my blast pistol, 3 MAGs of this one don't kill a shielded guy without a big Rig

https://s8.postimg.org/7xw8q3trl/Sem_t_tulo.png (https://postimg.org/image/7xw8q3trl/)

I don't understod, you took off your rig to do that test against other strong players?
If not, I have a similiar rig (inferior) and similar weapon than yours, and against the ones that I consider the most geared players, it only depend of who starts shoting 1st and who land more shoots.
To kill you 1st with a smg against your weapon, he needs to land only and lots of headshots...

And my BRs still does pretty well, of course MBs are better, but BRs are not much behind.

Yes, I also play on pc.