PDA

View Full Version : just unlocked contracts but i dont understand how to do them, help?

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 10:14 AM
i like the idea of doing these things but how do i do it?

Opus
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Sledge just posted a link in a stickied thread:
http://community.defiance.com/en/2013/04/05/a-introduction-to-defiance-contracts/

KashraFall
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM
You have a daily and weekly. Daily is the top one, weekly is the bottom one. If it says something like " You need to kill and obtain such and such item from soldiers in delta east." A little snooping around would show that delta east is actually the name of the bunker you go into on the first Co-op map. So you gotta go and kill there till you get the items you need.

Dana Dawn
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi,

I was confused a bit as well, but they automatically start and complete for you.
You simply do as what it says in the contract (it is in the goal menu, select contracts at the top).

Often it says take OBJECT from CREATURE at PLACE. Which basically means kill CREATURE at PLACE, and sometimes it drops an OBJECT. When it drops the object it will pop up a little message saying x/n contract done.

I go all over the place with arkfalls and often just kill some mobs in the area afterwards, I accidently complete contract that way.