PDA

View Full Version : so when is the new cyber rig coming out?

DEATHBRINGER210
11-20-2017, 11:50 AM
is a new cyber rig coming out ? are they ever gonna change the picture on the cyber rig crate? it still has the picture omni rig supply crate in the store.

Yaviey
11-20-2017, 04:13 PM
is a new cyber rig coming out ? are they ever gonna change the picture on the cyber rig crate? it still has the picture omni rig supply crate in the store.

We don't have any info to share on this yet but we'll update as soon as we can.

Thank you!

kromc5
11-21-2017, 08:35 PM
Like to see cyber rigs add to the store or some form of rotation even if you leave the titan pack up.

konstantinov
11-22-2017, 03:42 AM
Like to see cyber rigs add to the store or some form of rotation even if you leave the titan pack up.

This won't happen and I'll tell you why.
loyalty vendor/loss revenue

In terms of economics, how expensive do you think rigs would be in the bit store if they were offered directly without having to gamble? So let's say they put the price tag at $200, I know that won't work for 90% of the players. If people can't afford to buy a PP then they sure can't afford to spend $200 on a rig.

kromc5
11-22-2017, 10:51 AM
This won't happen and I'll tell you why.
loyalty vendor/loss revenue

In terms of economics, how expensive do you think rigs would be in the bit store if they were offered directly without having to gamble? So let's say they put the price tag at $200, I know that won't work for 90% of the players. If people can't afford to buy a PP then they sure can't afford to spend $200 on a rig.

Never hurts to ask since the current economics makes it seem impossible to afford a rig in game. I have told myself not to spend anymore money on the rig boxes, constantly fight that desire since you do get 4 loyalty towards getting a rig. I do not believe it would hurt trion to add them to the store front in addition to the titan bundle.

Zer0Playr
11-22-2017, 11:11 AM

The possibility to a new Rig to come is (maybe) in 2018 february. How can I suppose that? Merciless came recently, and I cannot sure that Devs will put a new stuff next month. And january... well, the year will be beginning. Well, let's wait 'til that

arms are heavy
11-22-2017, 11:13 AM
deleted post

DEATHBRINGER210
11-25-2017, 01:54 AM
maybe a new rig for xmas?

DEATHBRINGER210
12-22-2017, 06:46 AM
new cyber rig coming for the new years?

Calm like a Bomb
12-22-2017, 06:56 AM
..\_(ツ)_/..

We don't have any info to share on this yet but we'll update as soon as we can.

Thank you!