PDA

View Full Version : Q about gaining reputation.

Sir Green Day
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
I completed the radio towers contract. I went to a vendor but it shows I have no rep and in my character screen it shows "unknown" for all factions. Shouldn't I have some rep?

Vanmennace
04-09-2013, 10:40 AM
I completed the radio towers contract. I went to a vendor but it shows I have no rep and in my character screen it shows "unknown" for all factions. Shouldn't I have some rep?

It will update once you level your fraction rep. At least I assume this will happen once the bar levels under the fraction name in contracts.

Sir Green Day
04-09-2013, 10:59 AM
It will update once you level your fraction rep. At least I assume this will happen once the bar levels under the fraction name in contracts.

What do you mean by 'level your faction Rep? Shouldn't I have already earned rep by completing the contract?

Jardian
04-09-2013, 11:08 AM
you wont have enough rep to purchase from vendors for a day or two doing contracts.

Hello Buddy
04-09-2013, 11:49 AM
Hello everybody,
Don't mean to change focus, but I'm kinda in the same boat as well. I know you can get to contracts in the Goals section and all, but mine has a lock in the tab and I cannot check it out. My EGO is 190 and I've Finished Act 2 already. Do they open later or something?

Ferah
04-09-2013, 11:57 AM
contracts open at ego rating of 250

islander22
04-09-2013, 11:57 AM
Hello everybody,
Don't mean to change focus, but I'm kinda in the same boat as well. I know you can get to contracts in the Goals section and all, but mine has a lock in the tab and I cannot check it out. My EGO is 190 and I've Finished Act 2 already. Do they open later or something?

Contracts open up once you reach an EGO rating of 250

Hello Buddy
04-09-2013, 01:18 PM
You guys are freakin awesome, thank you. This game rocks, I played DC Universe and I am an avid comic book geek but after the first few days I tried it I just could not get into it. Heck I even bought, traded and repurchased Marvel Alliance 2 for crying out loud, but this one I'm addicted to like a crack fiend. Happy hunting and again thanks a mill.