PDA

View Full Version : New things in lock boxes

CalamityDusk
11-22-2017, 06:41 PM
I pulled a bio bmg in a 24 key lockbox. I heard someone pulled a blast hatcher. Someone else got a non perfected bio grl. There's also something else I can't remember the name but mosk made a thread about it...

:) post what you've gotten here

FOX
11-22-2017, 07:57 PM
Right, well I just spent 10m salvage and 5m scrip buying lockboxes..... I got nothing!!

CalamityDusk
11-22-2017, 08:03 PM
Right, well I just spent 10m salvage and 5m scrip buying lockboxes..... I got nothing!!

From my knowledge so far all you need is a oj weapon drop chance to get one.

I'm lucky I even got what I did.

You got trioned for real ;-;

Moskyrath
11-22-2017, 08:05 PM
FRC salvo rifle decent stats

Lamar Kendrick
11-23-2017, 12:58 AM
bought an arm crate from thorn liro and got this blues

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/Dubstep_Breakdown_Mikey/IMG_1038_zpsp0avfjis.jpg

girlagogo
11-23-2017, 01:28 AM
What i wanna know, CalamityDusk ,is why are ppl on def saying that you died?

CalamityDusk
11-23-2017, 01:42 AM
What i wanna know, CalamityDusk ,is why are ppl on def saying that you died?

I tried to explain what had happened but the thread got locked... idk if this will get locked but here I go

Bottom line was my brother posted a thread without my letting me know saying that I had died... I didn't have my phone so I couldn't check the forums for about a week. When I finally got my phone back and went to defiance I was bombarded with questions. My brother took his joke way 2 far. I'm not dead :) lol

girlagogo
11-23-2017, 02:08 AM
I tried to explain what had happened but the thread got locked... idk if this will get locked but here I go

Bottom line was my brother posted a thread without my letting me know saying that I had died... I didn't have my phone so I couldn't check the forums for about a week. When I finally got my phone back and went to defiance I was bombarded with questions. My brother took his joke way 2 far. I'm not dead :) lol

...Oh, well that explains everything! lol ....now everyone goes around and calls you the 'dead' dude! haha

CalamityDusk
11-23-2017, 02:19 AM
bought an arm crate from thorn liro and got this blues

http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/Dubstep_Breakdown_Mikey/IMG_1038_zpsp0avfjis.jpg

What's the battle rifle?... is that new or just a rename of something we already have?

jay ellis
11-23-2017, 09:58 AM
Pulled a ga courier with syphon from the armament crate. Also pulled an ex innanus ground pounder with fire nano. Both guns would have been nano-less before nfh update/event. Curious to see if they take them back or remove the nanos once this is over.
My guess is they accidentally went live with stuff thats being updated/tested.

CalamityDusk
11-23-2017, 10:10 AM
Pulled a ga courier with syphon from the armament crate. Also pulled an ex innanus ground pounder with fire nano. Both guns would have been nano-less before nfh update/event. Curious to see if they take them back or remove the nanos once this is over.
My guess is they accidentally went live with stuff thats being updated/tested.

Hopefully that isn't what happened lol I wanna keep my bio bmg.

I pulled a oj brood lobber from the ex runner and it had a nano...

I think everything that didn't have a nano does now

Someone pulled a bb with a nano in expo

Moskyrath
11-24-2017, 06:54 AM
The golden skitterlings from the thorn liro arenas drop me a nice mini collection of sawn offs with nanos. And don't know if this happens normally but I got a non perfected rad sludge RL from the pg boxes.

Swing Ninja
11-24-2017, 10:20 AM
got a purple VBI purgatory from elite lockbox. Canoneer syn.

Rwwesd
11-24-2017, 10:47 AM
Friend pulled VOT mass lobber with shypon nano from elite lock boxes

JackZen
11-26-2017, 05:50 PM
VBI Guided Launcher & VOT Brood Lobber from elite lockbox

CalamityDusk
11-26-2017, 11:15 PM
It seems like they added many things to the loot pool.

I've also noticed that I'm getting arkforge as a drop a lot more often than b4.

Is that just me?