PDA

View Full Version : 1,800 bits for a single T5 mod?

Verga DeFuego
11-24-2017, 12:54 PM
The Ex Inanis runners at Iron Demon are selling a single T5 mod for a specific weapon type and synergy for 1,800 bits, which is just over $17 in real money. Assuming the boxes don't contain nano-converter mags, that's roughly a 1 in 12 chance to get the mod you want.

I was really stoked when I saw the announcement on the black friday deals, but that quickly turned to disappointment when I saw these prices. The idea that I might spend $17 dollars and end up with a guerilla buttstock or a tactical scope just kills it for me, but maybe I just don't have the right perspective....

Is there anyone that thinks these boxes are a bargain and plans to buy any?

Antony Harrist
11-24-2017, 03:14 PM
For real? Trions idea of micro-transactions is messed up lol
I saw wolfenstien 2 the other day for 20 dollars for example

Wolfenstien 2 or a 1 in 12 chance of an oj mod I need hmm what do you do :)

Decoy303
11-24-2017, 03:47 PM
I used pg to open mods for mg infectors. Need a T5 strain reducer. With 28k pg I got 2 acquisition systems, strain reloaded, and a viral accelerator. Glad I had the pg because the money for the mods in bits is way too high. However the fact that pretty much every syn is available and you can get them in specific mod type crates rocks. So I honestly might blow twenty just to find that strain reducer.

Rouge Assasin
11-24-2017, 11:11 PM
Yeah I almost dropped a $100 on the game.... After wasting about 20k pg on JUNK T5 mods... Won't be happening. Won't even be able to sell CN perimeter or radius brls. Then pulled two stocks in a row for CN RL.... You should have been able to buy the actual mods you wanted. Otherwise you have better luck with the lottery.

Hanimichal
11-25-2017, 02:19 AM
For real? Trions idea of micro-transactions is messed up lol
I saw wolfenstien 2 the other day for 20 dollars for example

Wolfenstien 2 or a 1 in 12 chance of an oj mod I need hmm what do you do :)

You also forgot Cerberus or other the latest game or a lot of games what you will do

The insane Black Friday

jay ellis
11-25-2017, 08:36 AM
I strongly recomend only buying weapons from the pools when the mods already exist in game. For example, do not buy a bmg cleansing napalm cache because it will cost $100 to mod it (if you're lucky). On the other hand if you want a purge br, the ar mods already exist and you should be able to pick them up.
Edit: I don't like to telling people what to do or how to spend their money. Just want to make sure you're aware of the rng aspect. You could potentially build some awesome, one of a kind guns with this system.... for a lot of money or a ton of pg and scrip.