PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding My PC Beta Key

iiReLaX o
03-02-2013, 10:23 AM
So I received and redeemed a PC Beta key, but I never specified which platform I play on. So is there a way to specify which platform I play on now, or will the upcoming beta test be consoles only? Meaning regardless of the type of key, will I receive a console beta key?

I play on Xbox 360 and just want to know if there's a way to ensure a get a key for Xbox 360.

Halcyon
03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
So I received and redeemed a PC Beta key, but I never specified which platform I play on. So is there a way to specify which platform I play on now, or will the upcoming beta test be consoles only? Meaning regardless of the type of key, will I receive a console beta key?

I play on Xbox 360 and just want to know if there's a way to ensure a get a key for Xbox 360.

If you inputted a PC beta key you will get into the PC beta, but I remember hearing awhile back that if you got into the pc beta you'd also be invited to the console beta. Don't quote me on it, but it's not like they were giving out console beta keys.

You could always try going here at the bottom of the page -- https://vonbachindustries.com/en/ and registering with your specific console ticked.

iiReLaX o
03-02-2013, 10:58 AM
If you inputted a PC beta key you will get into the PC beta, but I remember hearing awhile back that if you got into the pc beta you'd also be invited to the console beta. Don't quote me on it, but it's not like they were giving out console beta keys.

You could always try going here at the bottom of the page -- https://vonbachindustries.com/en/ and registering with your specific console ticked.

See I knew about that website but when it asks me to login with my Trion Account, I login with my current account and it just says I've already registered. Taking away the option to select a console/platform.I could redo the form but it doesn't garuntee a console code. Plus every EGO code I've entered is on this account.

MOnte
03-02-2013, 11:00 AM
FYI, as far as I know. Only PC beta keys have been given out.

EDIT: I take that back, I don't know if pre-order for the console people have gotten codes yet....

iiReLaX o
03-02-2013, 11:04 AM
FYI, as far as I know. Only PC beta keys have been given out.

EDIT: I take that back, I don't know if pre-order for the console people have gotten codes yet....

I know that, but they've said that if you received a PC Beta Key then your in all the Betas. But I never specified which console I play on, so I want to know if I can specify which console I play on now. To make sure I get an Xbox Beta code, when that time rolls around.

Duskguy
03-02-2013, 11:49 AM
when they said all the betas, did they mean betas 1,2,3, or PC, xbox, PS3, or all as in 1,2,3 and on all systems?

that is what you should be asking.

as for which console you play on... you dont play on a console yet... there is no game to play.... make sense in a weird way?

perhaps they will give out new codes and say they are xbox codes, or PS3 codes, who knows.

as for me, i was under the impression "all betas" with a PC key meant "all PC betas, #1,2,3."