PDA

View Full Version : Is this a joke?

Jagger Lux
11-27-2017, 07:44 AM
Spent the required "resources" to open a single RL box from Ex Runner, got the worst RL in game, a Breaker Cannon. I thought the junk gear types no one wants or uses was done away with? Completely ridiculous either way, and I'm sure I am not alone in that sentiment.

NobleLionz
11-27-2017, 08:21 AM
Is this the $20 rl box from IDR?. in eyes on the seller you are very lucky to have received such a Kool weapon.

Ramathorne1
11-27-2017, 08:35 AM
i made the same mistake twice. pulled a precise Armada n Bonfire. waste of time n money

Johnny Gatt
11-27-2017, 11:39 AM
The rng on mod boxes not any better than the weapon vendor. Tried to t5 mod a mass extinction. Spent 100 bucks on mods. Got guided mods and dispersion muzzle. As rare as cn rocket mods are, I could not even give them away so they are sitting in my inv until i can bring myself to vendor them. Such a waste of money and resources.

Cygnus
11-28-2017, 02:20 AM
Used my resources to buy hot streak rocket mods and got back to back splash muzzels. With the cost of these boxes these mods shouldn't drop at all. At the very least you should get 3 t4s with each t5 mod so you can at least use these weapons. I can see this driving lots of paying players away for good

Antony Harrist
11-28-2017, 06:31 AM
the way I see it, It's really hard for me to justify spending 1800 bits for the chance of getting something like a gurilla buttstock

now if it was something like 180bits for a t5 mod i'd fill my boots, and all the weaps in my inventory would be t5 modded, I dunno, but which way do you think I would spend more?

as they are you have only a few (crazy/rich) people buying them, probably for just select weapons, I think trion would make a lot more if everyone was buying them for all there weapons

Kedarthebest
11-28-2017, 06:34 AM
*Ahem* This is a joke...Bought a good couple of ID det crates and here's my results....5 radius barrels,2 stocks,1 reload mag, 2 sights...do I need to say anything else?...

Fallen_Aingeal
11-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Used my resources to buy hot streak rocket mods and got back to back splash muzzels. With the cost of these boxes the deal mods shouldn't drop at all. At the very least you should get 3 t4s with each t5 mod so you can at least use these weapons. I can see this driving lots of paying players away for good

Used mine to try for a Hot Streak Powerbore. Got back to back HCM. Definitely not the mod I want for Pyre...Grinding the next couple days to try again...Meh

r1p
11-28-2017, 01:02 PM
I pulled a U-238 (Isotropic Decay) Sentry Rifle. I was in a group with a friend at the time and we both called it before I bought the crate. There's no reason complaining about it because the "weighted" RNG is consistent which means expecting a large percentage of drops to be complete garbage.

Cygnus
11-28-2017, 06:55 PM
I pulled a U-238 (Isotropic Decay) Sentry Rifle. I was in a group with a friend at the time and we both called it before I bought the crate. There's no reason complaining about it because the "weighted" RNG is consistent which means expecting a large percentage of drops to be complete garbage.

I think it's worth complaining. Every post on the subject has had a worst case scenario. I've not read one post where anyone got anything remotely positive. I myself got 2 back to back splash muzzels. Reb got a hi cap for hot streak ar. Jonny gatt got guided mods trying to mod a mass. All are the worst out come you could get. This is beyond weighted ring. At $20 a pop it's highway robbery. Unless this is addressed, me and I'm sure many others are done. You won't see us when you release this new exciting content. Im headed to the one. New console is under the tree. See ya!!

Decoy303
11-28-2017, 09:30 PM
Well to be positive I'm attempting to fully T5 my Chrysalis. I mashed from just using song 28k in pg a few mg syn injector mod crates getting two T5 viral accelerators, 2 T5 acquisition systems, and 1 t5 reload. I just want a strain reducer. Don't need the bio stabilizer. Really it's just for looks. But damn it takes time to get ask that pg and I'm not going to spend $20 just to get a melee stock. I would probably throw my controller through my tv.

XXTherraXX
11-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Spend way to much all ready and all I get is heavys vanguards and taccs like really I got to mod 1 gun that's all I mean even if they were any good where can I get a 3burst id by now

Memnoch67
11-29-2017, 10:54 AM
Edit sorry wrong topic

KNN
11-30-2017, 03:07 AM
Wasted pg on plasma sniper rifle, wanted just simple bolt action. The other snipers shouldn't even exist because they are actually useless or created to PvP.
There should be at least separate vendor for them.

Let's take Semi auto, it's a toy. Bolter, acceptable but still doesn't keep the rule "one shot - one kill". Side effect? You have to shot more bullets.

Jagger Lux
11-30-2017, 12:21 PM
The point of this was to point out how we are getting gun types that were supposedly removed from the loot pool. I get that it's all a gamble, I live in Las Vegas I know all about that. Just why re-include gear types considered to be junk or not very desired to the loot pool during this Black Friday, when said gear types were removed from loot pool of Ex-Inanis runners?

Light Energy
11-30-2017, 10:32 PM
A friend got a Hot Streak mass cannon from the Ex Inanis Rocket Launcher Dealer.
I always thought that would be a pretty fun synergy on a mass cannon! :)

So...we decided to try and mod it.
They bought 4 caches, got 2 caches bought by clan mates and I bought 3.

And...we got 7 sights in 9 caches.

I got 2 Rapid Acquisition Systems and 1 Target Recovery System.
https://s17.postimg.org/xj9j38jxr/hs-rl-mods.png

ALL 7 sights were for GRLs... none of them can be fitted to the mass cannon.

Either there is something wrong with the loot table / vendor code...or...the RNG is just terrible right now.
I wonder how much PG or Bits have been wasted by so many players in the last week.

Has anyone managed to get a full set of Hot Streak mods for a mass cannon? :confused:

And...as others have suggested...the Iron Demon vendors should remain to give players a chance to beat these odds.