PDA

View Full Version : Why no any BR?

Hanimichal
11-29-2017, 05:10 AM
https://s33.postimg.org/698ts993j/image.png (https://postimg.org/image/kfoknhjyj/)

I just wanted one BR, ok the Assault Carbine is cool but I already have Lethal Contaminate and want a Cleansing Napalm BR, is the coin on this cassino is right?

konstantinov
11-29-2017, 05:20 AM
Always bet on the house.

FOX
11-29-2017, 05:32 AM
Sad...really sad! I feel for you...this is a really sad state of affairs and indicative of the contempt for the players that has been exhibited in what was put in these runners. I also know many that wasted their PG and some bits only to get garbage that had been removed from the weapons drop pool before, only to have been added back in to these runners to assure us of NOT getting what we want.

Why do this to the player and customer base?

Hanimichal
11-29-2017, 05:40 AM
Also why there are semi auto rifles? to force as to use 3rd party software for auto? is like forcing us to have more lag nothing else

WhiteStrike
11-29-2017, 05:51 AM
Also why there are semi auto rifles? to force as to use 3rd party software for auto? is like forcing us to have more lag nothing else

What? You're telling me you can't click more than 15.7 times per second? :rolleyes:

Logain
11-29-2017, 05:58 AM
I feel you. I wanted a Sawed Off Hibernal Barrage that was not a courier. 8 tries later got a courier and Fragger that were alright. But 2x Auto Scattergun and 2x Surge Nano Fragger (which are absolute garbage) and 2x Sluggers. Why couldn't sawed off Shotgun be their own category? Also why not Semi-Auto Sniper Rifles be their own category?

EDIT: Had about a 4 in 21 shot to get what I wanted and ended up with so many repeats.

Aliasse
11-29-2017, 06:10 AM
i spend extra 300$ to get a certain weapon type.

never got it.

Logain
11-29-2017, 06:13 AM
i spend extra 300$ to get a certain weapon type.

never got it.

What were you looking for?

Hanimichal
11-29-2017, 07:35 AM
What? You're telling me you can't click more than 15.7 times per second? :rolleyes:

hahaha its funny to have firerat in these weapons

I remember before I have used the Logitech autofire configuration I had pain and get cramps in the finger to finish that goal with pistol

Antony Harrist
11-29-2017, 08:40 AM
I think there’s some weighting going on, I tried to get a cn mass blaster, and ended up with almost an exact replica of an organic torment, already got one of those ofc

I also get pain and cramps when trying to use pistol to the max, thankfully they made the Einstein, I wish all weapons where auto though, a lot of us are getting on a bit age wise :)

Hanimichal
11-30-2017, 08:16 AM
Just got more 2: assault fully automatic + heavy carbine scoped, that meant 12 rifles but not any burst, 12 x 5200 = 62k+

I think with 62k+ I would have gotten some burst rifles + nice mods or some orange mods too buying boxes of 125 inanis!!!

I am very sad to have committed this stupidity by believing in the kindness of the Trion's Black Friday

konstantinov
11-30-2017, 08:26 AM
Just got more 2: assault fully automatic + heavy carbine scoped, that meant 12 rifles but not any burst, 12 x 5200 = 62k+

I think with 62k+ I would have gotten some burst rifles + nice mods or some orange mods too buying boxes of 125 inanis!!!

I am very sad to have committed this stupidity by believing in the kindness of the Trion's Black Friday

Considering the game is free 99 I'd say it's still not a bad deal. If you lower your expectations on RnG based gambling then you'll leave a lot less disappointed.

Johnny Dbag
11-30-2017, 09:45 AM
I think there’s some weighting going on, I tried to get a cn mass blaster, and ended up with almost an exact replica of an organic torment, already got one of those ofc

I also get pain and cramps when trying to use pistol to the max, thankfully they made the Einstein, I wish all weapons where auto though, a lot of us are getting on a bit age wise :)
So far I am 1 for 9 on CN mass blasters. A few other pistol variant duplicates, of course. But only dropped one mass blaster so far.

Johnny Dbag
11-30-2017, 09:48 AM
Considering the game is free 99 I'd say it's still not a bad deal. If you lower your expectations on RnG based gambling then you'll leave a lot less disappointed.
This. Lower your expectations. Took me a while to do this myself. But if you open a crate and know you will get junk, then no worries when you do. That way, when you get blessed with your one super nice drop per year, it makes all the frustrations go away for a few days.

WANNAGOFAST2015
11-30-2017, 10:01 AM
I pulled a Id mass blaster on the 4th try.

chow1116
11-30-2017, 10:02 PM
Pulled a zerk cn br today. Got a lot of junk along the way but as previously stated, my expectations were low going in lol. Put a good bit of af work into it and it came out just about as nice as possible.