PDA

View Full Version : Mass Lobbers trayectory is broken?

Karn Silver Golem
11-30-2017, 12:09 AM
Can somebody else besides me confirm this? Today I got one Dynamic Mass Lobber on the Ex Inanis Runner for Detonators under the Saturnalia Synergy lockbox and I tested it unmodded and modded with a t4 and t3 mod and the shooting trayectory doesn't looks to aim straight but bowing to the right. Is this meant to be correct or is this really broken, because it feels very weird and uncomfortable to shoot not to say effective in the aiming to hit enemies. Any dev that could help and reply about this?

Jagger Lux
11-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Sounds like the NVF Mass Lobber, many of us bought the Black Death pack mainly for that Det only to be given a broken item. As far as I know there has not even been any mention of a fix for this. But good luck getting a straight forward answer about all that.

FOX
11-30-2017, 03:04 AM
The devs said it cannot be fixed, and you have to get used to aiming it a bit different. I have the NVF Mass Lobber and it took some work with the rolls in order to make it one of my favorite dets.

I was unaware they they added it to the the drop pool! This must be a mistake or oversight on their part?

Jagger Lux
11-30-2017, 12:11 PM
The devs said it cannot be fixed, and you have to get used to aiming it a bit different. I have the NVF Mass Lobber and it took some work with the rolls in order to make it one of my favorite dets.

I was unaware they they added it to the the drop pool! This must be a mistake or oversight on their part?

Well there it is guess it was addressed. Guess we all have to get use to the disappearing rounds mid flight as well as the trajectory.

AwareRelic
11-30-2017, 01:11 PM
Can somebody else besides me confirm this? Today I got one Dynamic Mass Lobber on the Ex Inanis Runner for Detonators under the Saturnalia Synergy lockbox and I tested it unmodded and modded with a t4 and t3 mod and the shooting trayectory doesn't looks to aim straight but bowing to the right. Is this meant to be correct or is this really broken, because it feels very weird and uncomfortable to shoot not to say effective in the aiming to hit enemies. Any dev that could help and reply about this?

Believe it or not I salvaged mine by accident. I had gotten it from the package at the time and its good for one thing and does the job well killing the offspring in raider expo. Kills it fast. real fast and miss mine cuz now it takes too long without it.

arms are heavy
11-30-2017, 01:13 PM
Believe it or not I salvaged mine by accident. I had gotten it from the package at the time and its good for one thing and does the job well killing the offspring in raider expo. Kills it fast. real fast and miss mine cuz now it takes too long without it.

Submit a ticket...

kromc5
11-30-2017, 02:57 PM
I have a few of them but have not fired any of them. I will test them this evening to see the issue.

Karn Silver Golem
11-30-2017, 07:01 PM
Exactly what I was about to say, because a moment ago in a siege i saw the grenades in midair dissappeared and apeared already splitted before the target enemy, this makes way much difficult to know where to aim because it apears like dissappearing not far enough and appear very far or not even explode until several seconds after (more than normal). :(

Karn Silver Golem
11-30-2017, 07:04 PM
Btw mine is electric nano and I would like to find one with fire nano, or better rolled one because mine has worst rolls I have seen in a detonator, oj reload but still has reload time in 3.8 :( If you wish to sell/trade lemme know kromc5, I am from NA/PS3. Hit my here by PM.