PDA

View Full Version : Trion should just listen to the players.......

Daloah
11-30-2017, 11:01 AM
I honestly have no idea why I'm posting this but it just seems like trion never listens to the people that play defiance... They wanted defiance back to its original state..... They should've have done that... But they didn't. They said the community was dying from what they did... Trion said it was becoming bigger and better when it wasn't... Sometimes I wonder if trion even cares about defiance anymore. Probably not because they wasted all that hard work to take the drops out of the events to make the game better, no? Hate to say it trion but defiance is a ghost town right about now. Blast me if you wish community and correct me if I'm wrong. PS3. Bye Bye.

Kedarthebest
11-30-2017, 11:27 AM
Ignoring is not the word for it but telling people that we gotta wait 2+ months for new content is just crazy by the time January hit it'll be dead as hell to where 1 server will be up. PS3 NA now is full of scammers at this point now and barely more than 3 servers are up. People want a game that drops content weekly/monthly instead of every 2+ months. People aren't patient enough and Trion has to get that cause Us the people don't wanna be in the dark about things we wanna know what is coming and when it's coming(but in this case we wanna know what is coming). Just honesty not a complaint. :P

konstantinov
11-30-2017, 02:47 PM
Ignoring is not the word for it but telling people that we gotta wait 2+ months for new content is just crazy by the time January hit it'll be dead as hell to where 1 server will be up. PS3 NA now is full of scammers at this point now and barely more than 3 servers are up. People want a game that drops content weekly/monthly instead of every 2+ months. People aren't patient enough and Trion has to get that cause Us the people don't wanna be in the dark about things we wanna know what is coming and when it's coming(but in this case we wanna know what is coming). Just honesty not a complaint. :P

Unless a game has an online subscription fee, donít expect to see those kind of updates like youíre saying. One of the biggest problems I see is player expectations. You guys treat defiance like itís World of Warcraft (as an example), that has millions of players that pay a monthly subscription to support the game. Defiance is going on 5 Years on an outdated platform (ps3/x360) with a minuscule amount of player base in comparison. Iíll have to disagree that people arenít patient enough because I and a few others are still here.

Aura
12-01-2017, 12:03 AM
Keep ex inanis if ya want just bring back event drops. Trion just listen to the loyal players for once.

konstantinov
12-01-2017, 03:29 AM
Keep ex inanis if ya want just bring back event drops. Trion just listen to the loyal players for once.

Loyalty doesn't always equate to dollars.

Alahali
12-01-2017, 04:10 AM
I honestly have no idea why I'm posting this but it just seems like trion never listens to the people that play defiance... They wanted defiance back to its original state..... They should've have done that... But they didn't. They said the community was dying from what they did... Trion said it was becoming bigger and better when it wasn't... Sometimes I wonder if trion even cares about defiance anymore. Probably not because they wasted all that hard work to take the drops out of the events to make the game better, no? Hate to say it trion but defiance is a ghost town right about now. Blast me if you wish community and correct me if I'm wrong. PS3. Bye Bye.

Agree with you man today Defiance is a lot of zombies looking for pg, for my part the friendships are the incentive to continue playing.

KNN
12-01-2017, 09:58 AM
It's not gaming anymore, collecting pg changed it to drudgework.
I have joined on May and had that great occasion to feel the two last events before transformation. Thankfully I can compare before and now.

I even think at work if I will be able to collect that f****ng pg to get the mods before another wild change of synergies. It is really crazy and I guess, sick.

Yaviey
12-01-2017, 11:53 AM

Hey Daloah, thank you for your thoughtful post. We are terribly sorry that the community has been kept in the dark and not felt listened to. The truth is that there is a ton going on behind the scenes where the Defiance team has been compiling player feedback to make some incredible changes to the game. However, as with any company, this involves executive-level sign off and reiteration based on the company's goals, so the actual meat of this hasn't been shown off yet or communicated. We hope you'll come back and play this awesome game in the future and we thank you for being a part of the Defiance community.

Yaviey
12-01-2017, 12:06 PM

Unfortunately this is a reality for content development in pretty much all of Trion games (and most games of this type out there). Especially when you bring consoles in the mix, there is extra testing and approval time that goes into console verification.

Decoy303
12-01-2017, 10:02 PM
I'm satisfied with the game for the most part. MB's need a nerf. Lag could be worked on especially in PvP. And I do feel bad for people who spent hundreds and some who put a few grand in an attempt to buy their way to glory and failed miserably. I think some are just gluttonous for punishment. I was fortunate enough to spend five mod boxes worth to properly t5 my Chrysalis. It's troubling to hear of others open countless boxes to correctly t5 mod a weapon and get screwed with t5 mods you can't even sell. Let alone the junk weapons that were taken out of the game and some how mysteriously made their way into black Friday.

SabeR TooFF
12-01-2017, 10:20 PM
i have an answer that can easily fix this problem.....JOIN!! the Pc master race the community is awesome and some times really toxic especially pubG/Fortnite players and lets not forget the most salty community of them all League of legends but if you can look past all those then you are in for a treat.....STEAM SALES!!!! Exclusive only on PC games!!! and easy modded games and better frame rates/better graphics etc.

WANNAGOFAST2015
12-01-2017, 10:27 PM
i have an answer that can easily fix this problem.....JOIN!! the Pc master race the community is awesome and some times really toxic especially pubG/Fortnite players and lets not forget the most salty community of them all League of legends but if you can look past all those then you are in for a treat.....STEAM SALES!!!! Exclusive only on PC games!!! and easy modded games and better frame rates/better graphics etc.

Omg it's Saber. Im ps3 till it dies lol

SabeR TooFF
12-01-2017, 10:32 PM
soon you will succumb to the side of the PC Platform young padowan.

WANNAGOFAST2015
12-02-2017, 01:25 AM
Only if my gear was transfer over lol

Johnny Gatt
12-02-2017, 03:26 AM

I'll never join you....Lol

Celldweller
12-02-2017, 06:01 AM
I've been on 360 since the game went free and it's been great but I just picked up the Acer Helios 300 during black Friday and I will admit there is not comparison. Playing on pc is like playing defiance 2 in comparison. The difference is great not only in terms of graphics and frames but lag is significantly less and things don't just pop in out of no where near as much as consoles. The biggest difference i see though is not everyone is a generic toon when you see them in the world, everyone looks like there toon should with their actual outfits...so much better. I just wish trion would allow transfers of toons.

Aura
12-02-2017, 12:35 PM
Any news on whether bugged content will be fixed? Bringing event drops back? new content(quick peek at least)? Any new activity to actually do in-game? Any incentive to play the game again? What about STABILITY?

The Lady
12-02-2017, 12:54 PM
How long did we wait for the first DLC to be released? Patients is the one thing you have to have in Defiance. I for one can wait for all the complaints about whatever it is they do.

Kedarthebest
12-02-2017, 01:12 PM

What PC you have? I told myself im switching sides after PS4's lifespan dies..it's getting old buying a new console every 4-6 years.

SabeR TooFF
12-02-2017, 03:27 PM
MY PC SPECS:
- i7-5820k 4.0ghz
- Asrock i7 Fatal1ty Gaming x99 Motherboard
- Cooler Master Case 5
- Corsair AIO H100 v2 Cooler
- Corsair 32GB DDR4 3200hz ram x4
- EVGA GTX Geforce 1070 8GB GDDR5
- Hyper X Savage 960GB SSD
- x4 1TB Caviar Blue HDD

Valani
12-02-2017, 04:28 PM
If I have to bring in 3rd party sources just to get Trove off my laptop, can't imagine how worse it'd be if I put Defiance on it.

No way!