PDA

View Full Version : Best Loadout for Heaven Sent?

FOX
11-30-2017, 10:19 PM
I am eager to get some opinions on best loadouts for Heaven Sent expedition. I look forward to some great feedback and opinions on this. Also, what is the beat strategy for the boss rounds...they are really overpowered!

chow1116
11-30-2017, 10:28 PM
my heaven sent loadout consists of ot and a spinal tap plasma blaster (like prancer but spinal tap syn). thats pretty all you need in terms of weaps and a high cap shield. i run overcharge, damage spikes and power stims as well. Perks are probably personal preference though. Doing this from memory but i think i have it right for the most part. if you want my perks too ill have double check and get back to you but its a start at least.

FOX
11-30-2017, 10:52 PM
my heaven sent loadout consists of ot and a spinal tap plasma blaster (like prancer but spinal tap syn). thats pretty all you need in terms of weaps and a high cap shield. i run overcharge, damage spikes and power stims as well. Perks are probably personal preference though. Doing this from memory but i think i have it right for the most part. if you want my perks too ill have double check and get back to you but its a start at least.

What is an "OT" ?

chow1116
12-01-2017, 01:14 AM
What is an "OT" ?

organic torment (http://www.defiancedata.com/weapon=565/organic-torment) (cleansing napalm synergy).

arms are heavy
12-01-2017, 06:04 AM
Prancer + GA acid bath.

Punkcore
12-01-2017, 09:34 AM
High crit pistol + sniper
Aim for the head

bio or plate slicer mass cannon for robots

Rwwesd
12-01-2017, 09:36 AM
I use OT / plasma blaster (mine is HP syn) just vs snipers ,GA Acid Bath and Unity GA the healing is really helpfully.

Logain
12-01-2017, 09:49 AM
You'll need two loadouts:

Main levels:
Syphon or Lifesteal Plasma Blaster (like Prancer)
Syphon resist high cap shield since DM uses a lot of Syphon guns.
An explosive type weapon of some sort. I like incinerators, but Purgatories and MCs can work as well.
With incinerators it sets the enemy on fire and then clean up with the Plasma Blaster as they roll around. Also when DM spawn in groups aim for the head with the Plasma Blaster.

For Bulwarks swap to a bomber loadout with one gun to remove plates and the other to wreck their health paired with a Syphon Resist Shield if possible.
Weapon combos that work for me is:
Bio Frc Carbine with PS and then Demon Hunter if I solo / Decadence if in a group (Remove plates then burn to ground with DMG spike and OC).
Or Pandemic paired with a Heresy with GA or Pestilence with GA and GA shield. Use Pandemic primarily on bulwark and use secondary to get rid of pesky snipers getting in the way.

TreyxD
12-01-2017, 01:17 PM
I use a supreme organic torment and a mass extinction with blur.

theduude
12-02-2017, 11:50 AM
syphon prancer and precise pi rad immunizer or beserk nvf elec canker. infectors help find the cloaked snipers.

when i need to go heavy mass ext or scourge with prancer.

best to go faster at times, you catch groups of dm before they split up and take out several at a time.

arms are heavy
12-02-2017, 12:15 PM
syphon prancer and precise pi rad immunizer or beserk nvf elec canker. infectors help find the cloaked snipers.

when i need to go heavy mass ext or scourge with prancer.

best to go faster at times, you catch groups of dm before they split up and take out several at a time.

Infectors don't have any use in expeditions. You could just use any regular weapon to find the snipers and actually do damage.

theduude
12-02-2017, 04:16 PM
Infectors don't have any use in expeditions. You could just use any regular weapon to find the snipers and actually do damage.

i beg to differ, a good infector goes a long way. maybe they arent your style and thats all good. when you can infect a mob of dm with a pi syn to take extra dmg or use a misfortune to slow down the monitor bosses rush they certainly have a use in expo.
tell ya what if youre on 360 ill run some with ya.

amerosa
12-04-2017, 09:47 PM
Sup organic torment acid bath Ga mobile Fortress

FOX
12-05-2017, 05:24 AM
Thanks for the tips! That Organic Torment has been sitting gathering dust since I dropped it in the event...now I have a use for it! I did a few HS tonight, Tier 28 and 29...and the OT helped out a lot! Only problem is the snipers one shots...that slows us down. We need a shield with syphon and electric nano resistance! Then I tried Tier 30 alone ..everything went OK until I got to the boss level. I quit after using 2 hunter reqs...didn't wanna throw away any more.

The Bullworks are way too powerful... I couldn't do anything about them! What's a good strategy for the different boss fights...especially the Tier 30 Bullworks?