PDA

View Full Version : Weapons are OP

uberninjajohn
04-09-2013, 12:11 PM
Every player having two weapons is OP. Also, the guns do too much damage, which is also OP. Please nerf everything, or better yet, replace all the bullets with cotton candy. Oh, and remove jumping and sprinting; that's way too OP. EGO powers need to go too, because everyone is using them and that's not fair.

Honved
04-09-2013, 12:16 PM
Every player having two weapons is OP. Also, the guns do too much damage, which is also OP. Please nerf everything, or better yet, replace all the bullets with cotton candy. Oh, and remove jumping and sprinting; that's way too OP. EGO powers need to go too, because everyone is using them and that's not fair.

Lol well played sir, I too am tired of the calls to nerf. You win 2 internets!

MosesOfWar
04-09-2013, 01:13 PM
I'm overpowered. I think I need a nerf. I WTF PWNED the entire team with a single shot from my UNBEATABLE DEATH STAR RAY. If you deny me, I will ninja you... Without cloak... to your face... because cloak is too underpowered for my OP SKILLZ, which are mad and OP of course.

Kwatos
04-09-2013, 01:23 PM
Perfect assessment of the PvP environment, well played indeed :)

Choboon
04-09-2013, 02:31 PM
Haha, funny. Wait, no, it wasnt.
Btw, i think cloak is fine, shotgun definately not.
People use easymode, if 90% carry the same weapon type, balancing needs work.

MosesOfWar
04-09-2013, 02:44 PM
You know, I think BioGrenades are OP too. I think it's OP that BioGrenades negate my Blur Speed or Expose my Cloaking ability. I think BioGrenades should be nerfed, so that they only buble on the ground and look cool...

Kwatos
04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Pshhh, bubbling on the ground and looking cool, that's OP, some players computers can't handle that kind of effect, it needs to be removed from the game entirely.

uberninjajohn
04-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Assault rifles are OP because they can kill me before I can get close enough to kill them with my shotgun. Sniper rifles are OP because they can kill me before I can get close enough to kill them with my assault rifle. Shotguns are OP because they can kill me from two inches away.

I do agree that many people use shotguns, but it's because the competitive PvP maps are so small that they lend themselves to shotgun use. Shotguns are easily beat if you have some distance on the opponent. In shadow war, shotguns are not quite that effective and cloak is better used for sniping. They are close quarters weapons, after all. If they weren't effective in close quarters, then it would be pointless. Each weapon has a range that it's best at. Bigger competitive PvP maps would solve the shotgun problem.

At least it's not like Battlefield 3 where you can equip slugs and a scope on your shotgun and snipe people from across the map. With regular buckshot, it's a one hit kill within like 15m. Defiance shotguns are only good close up and the range isn't that great. Seems fine to me.

Kwatos
04-09-2013, 07:42 PM
Dat Rock Paper Scissors

ELO2g
04-10-2013, 08:53 AM

Have all of my internets!:DDDD

RobbyReiter
04-10-2013, 10:09 AM
I agree. I think we should all just use Nerf guns. No one dies! Oh and we don't keep score either.

MosesOfWar
04-10-2013, 10:24 AM
The fact that I die is OP. I don't think I should die. Other players being able to kill me is OP. I think you should nerf everyone but me and make me more OP. I don't like dying. Dying is way UP and I think, because that dying is UP, living should balanced. I should never die.. Just saying.. if you kill me, obviously you're too OP and you should be nerfed.. To my level. I don't suck! I'm just saying you killing me isn't fair. I don't need to get better. I just want you nerfed. You're OP, my death is UP. So.. Devs, please change this!

Cynical Jester
04-10-2013, 10:27 AM
I agree. I think we should all just use Nerf guns. No one dies! Oh and we don't keep score either.

I was thinking paint ball.. but yea.. that may be a tad to violent.

Letho
04-10-2013, 10:35 AM
bullets need to travel alittle bit faster in this game Dx !!!

Dobranoc
04-10-2013, 10:42 AM
Nerfing is to OP, programmers need to be nerfed into oblivion... also being able to post over 100 ch

YOU HAVE EXCEEDED THE FORUMS CHARACTER LIMIT. YOUR POST HAS BEEN SHORTENED TO MEET NON OVER POWERED POSTING

Liage13
04-10-2013, 12:24 PM
I agree, pvp should be slappers only, no oddjob.

MosesOfWar
04-10-2013, 12:48 PM
All weapons are OP, all game modes are OP. The only way to settle is a good ole match of ro-sham-bo.. And I go first...

Dobranoc
04-10-2013, 12:49 PM
I agree, pvp should be slappers only, no oddjob.

ONLY if i can have paint ball and big head mode on... so when i slap people there faces look like rainbows :-p

Liage13
04-10-2013, 01:47 PM
ONLY if i can have paint ball and big head mode on... so when i slap people there faces look like rainbows :-p

You sir have yourself a deal!

EnabrimGFC
04-10-2013, 05:56 PM

Honestly trion should just shut their servers down and we should all go play wizards 101 because Defiance is TOO HARD.

Nemesi
04-10-2013, 06:01 PM
Well the tread is somewhat stupid BUT pvp in Defiance is SO boring (mainly speaking about shadow war, I still didn't try deathmatch much) you just die, respawn, run or better drive for like 1/2 minutes, kill 1 and then you got killed, all in like 15 seconds, then again die, respawn, drive 1/2 minutes, 15 seconds and again...freaking boring!

Kwatos
04-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Nemesi I run around killing players the entire time in shadow war. It must be something you're doing wrong on your end, I get 30+ kills every game ~6 deaths =/

However, I could see how that would be frustrating.