PDA

View Full Version : Buried in Paydirt

Amonkira
04-09-2013, 12:35 PM
So - this contract tells you to kill dark matter in "major ruins"...I've been all over S.F and killed DM's in what I would believe were "major ruins", i.e large area of houses etc..but no update.

Anyone here know where to go?

*edit* nvm - found a place.. Sutro Tower :)

Xenocow
04-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Thats Great an all :)
Now would you please enlighten us where the Sutro Tower is ?^^

Etaew
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Thats Great an all :)
Now would you please enlighten us where the Sutro Tower is ?^^

Here you go, it is the waypoint in the picture: http://www.etaew.net/defiance/contract.php?id=27

Insanityplea
04-09-2013, 02:14 PM
Downtown also works. Which is kinda in the middle of the eastern side of San Fran. Between the bridge and inlet on map.

Etaew
04-12-2013, 12:57 PM
Downtown also works. Which is kinda in the middle of the eastern side of San Fran. Between the bridge and inlet on map.

Updated this based off a good recommendation you can do the Rampage: Dark Harvest at the Overpass and do it easily.

Jackobite
04-12-2013, 01:03 PM
weird I just finished off my weekly doing Dark harvest killing the bigger robot things but nothing for the daily doing it 3 or 4 full runs

Etaew
04-12-2013, 01:09 PM
weird I just finished off my weekly doing Dark harvest killing the bigger robot things but nothing for the daily doing it 3 or 4 full runs

Yup I got confused with the other daily for a similar thing sorry. Can update again in a few hours.