PDA

View Full Version : In Game Shop.

Disdain
10-14-2012, 05:42 AM
Well now itís been announced that Defiance will run on a hybrid business model which usually results in a Free to Play after Purchase (like GW2) scenario. We can probably expect to see on online shop that will sell all the things you donít need. So based on that assumption, what would you like to see included in the shop?

Jenbuu
10-14-2012, 08:01 AM
I like cosmetic items,
different uniforms etc, tho with game shops you usually the standard boosts etc,

other then that gw had it good with the transmute crystals, allowed you to keep the same look, so you could have something along the lines of that, bar make it mechanical other then magical

Disdain
10-14-2012, 09:07 PM
I Generally donít like ingame shops as they tend to charge you for things that should be free, regardless. Iíd probably like to see costumes from the Show, so you can wear the same attire as your favourite character or the model of your gun to look like one in the show.

Iím hoping that other than the norm XP boost etc, the rest remain purley cosmetic.

I really donít want to be charged for additional bag space, bank space, or mailbox facilities.

Or require something from the shop that is actually needed ingame.

Escyos
10-15-2012, 07:09 AM
Beer. I'd love to be able to get my character drunk and then have to wait for him to sleep it off.

Disdain
10-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Beer. I'd love to be able to get my character drunk and then have to wait for him to sleep it off.

Something I did find amusing about WoW, The more you drank the more your screen became diffused, you characters movements would become erratic, especially if flying a mount and in the end if you had one too many, your character would vomit, funny.