PDA

View Full Version : Re-rolling Raity Tiers Bugged

Big Jack Shepard
12-11-2017, 06:58 PM
I just rolled a triple fire rate GA Acid Bath. Master, Blue, and OJ.

Rolled OJ again and got full dmg radius so I reset and now I have an unlocked AB with OJ full dmg radius and purple Shield dmg.

Be Careful.

...and I want my arkforge back.

Can't edit title. :(

Chump Norris
12-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Maybe the gun itself is broken, I would try to use it to my advantage and go for multiple mag or dmg rolls, but I have nothing better to waste forge on lol.

Was this a Py AB? Makes me wanna hook the PS3 up and screw around with one..

Rouge Assasin
12-13-2017, 06:53 AM
Lucky you...... Could have sold for triple LOL
I can't even get a dmg mastry after 9 rerolls. I want my 450af refunded (+_+)

Hanimichal
12-13-2017, 02:11 PM
WOW WOW WOW
The fire rate is the best roles in mass cannon after mastering +5 mag, thanks to posting this, I will do in my one :cool:

r1p
12-13-2017, 02:25 PM
WOW WOW WOW
The fire rate is the best roles in mass cannon after mastering +5 mag, thanks to posting this, I will do in my one :cool:

Usually this only happens with a specific gun that is glitched for some reason and not because all of the same type of gun can now roll multiple rolls. So you may want to proceed slowly or you could just end up waste a ton of AF for nothing.

Hanimichal
12-13-2017, 02:36 PM
Usually this only happens with a specific gun that is glitched for some reason and not because all of the same type of gun can now roll multiple rolls. So you may want to proceed slowly or you could just end up waste a ton of AF for nothing.

Thank you for notifying, but I was talking about my Acid Bath that already I liked because it have a big fire rate

Actually I am using Mass Extinction on expedition as it my first weapon there, the fire rate for mass cannon is more important than the dmg on the cannon in expeditions on my experience and that make me build a cyber rig only with chips of Hasteners