PDA

View Full Version : enemy seems to level but you and equipment don't?

DJBlaze
04-09-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't understand how at EGO 600+ that my equipment drops have not gotten any better and the enemy has seemed to level up and get 10 times stronger than you. I have no reason to play when i am not rewarded for challenges worth any thing. And I still do not see the reasoning of mandatory solo missions within a so called "MMO" or "CO-OP"

Orge Lambart
04-09-2013, 01:57 PM
It's a balance issue, thanks to PVP, the PVE stuff needs to have minor upgrades. It's the sad reality of this game. Unless they split the gear up PVE/PVP gear, it'll always have this problem. Really should have given you two loadouts, one for PVP and one for PVE, this way you can get the beefy PVE gear, and the basic stuff in PVP to keep it balanced.

lued700
04-09-2013, 02:05 PM
It's a balance issue, thanks to PVP, the PVE stuff needs to have minor upgrades. It's the sad reality of this game. Unless they split the gear up PVE/PVP gear, it'll always have this problem. Really should have given you two loadouts, one for PVP and one for PVE, this way you can get the beefy PVE gear, and the basic stuff in PVP to keep it balanced.

Yep i think that would help a lot. They already have it set up where you have a different outfit and head gear for PVP so why not weapons too. I would like to see PVE have better gear that i can beef up. PVP should be another zone anyways that runs 24/7 for shadow war events. Other games i have played had this and had that zone set up just for PVP.

City of Hero's was great at the way they balanced the PVP and PVE. I miss that game,because you could just do so much and i wish other games would follow the way that game was set up.

VolDeVie
04-09-2013, 02:10 PM
Should the enemies not get harder as the game goes on? I'm sorry, but part of your reasoning behind this post makes little sense to me. As far as not having anything to work towards, I kind of agree and kind of don't.

Also, I think there's more logic to the horizontal progression than just PVP. I think it has to do with the people that will be watching the show and buying the game way later on because of it. Allows them to play the game without feeling that they got left behind. Anyways, hopefully the upcoming patches will make the game more enjoyable for you.

Drugzh3lp
04-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Lol get real did u play beta monsters need to be stronger then us I beat the game solo would like to see higher weapon dmg but so far nothing I can't handle 650+ ego xD

DJBlaze
04-09-2013, 02:20 PM
Should the enemies not get harder as the game goes on? I'm sorry, but part of your reasoning behind this post makes little sense to me. As far as not having anything to work towards, I kind of agree and kind of don't.

Also, I think there's more logic to the horizontal progression than just PVP. I think it has to do with the people that will be watching the show and buying the game way later on because of it. Allows them to play the game without feeling that they got left behind. Anyways, hopefully the upcoming patches will make the game more enjoyable for you.

yes the enemies should level also but the gear you can acquire should also.When you get shot once and your shield is gone and it takes a whole mag to take a simple weakling type enemy shield down. when my gear from level one is stronger than items found at 600+ there is a problem. there needs to be something done to give you more incentive to play after the story is over. I seem to be wasting my time leveling because nothing is accomplished for doing so.