PDA

View Full Version : Co-op missions

pika
04-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Hi all I'm new to this game and may be a really stupid question but how do I know what parts are co-op sections as me and some mates were playing earlier and couldn't work it out as I take it the big orange marker on the map is the single player campaign , but how do we play missions together or play with other people online as there didn't seem to be hardly anyone around considering how many players are supposed to be online .

All help would be much appreciated
Thanks pika

Eridium
04-09-2013, 02:48 PM
You cant play campaign missions co op? dafuq!
Wait what.....i bought this game solely for the co-op and if theres just seperate non-story missions..im returning this asap.

Brock 5amson
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
The game is mostly co-op oriented. There are some story missions which are solo (I guess they wanted to challenge us, and **** sometimes they over do it lol!). So i would say 95% of the game is co-op, and the other 5% is mostly solo.

A s0t
04-09-2013, 02:51 PM
[redacted]

Eridium
04-09-2013, 02:53 PM
there are co-op missions with 4 people. if you do story missions there "solo underground" if there on main world your friends can help you. i think there fixing this on the 15th of April huge patch coming anyways

If a friend joins my game and helps me with a story missions, will it also be completed afterwards for his own story?

EvilSpud
04-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Co-op maps are accessed by pressing right on the dpad, selecting matchmaking and then Co-operative Maps. The main missions can be played with friends with the exception of a few solo missions.

Brock 5amson
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
If a friend joins my game and helps me with a story missions, will it also be completed afterwards for his own story?

Only if he is also on that same story mission.

You can be doing story missions, and run into other people doing it to. I've been in some story missions where there was 30 of us spanking some dark matter scum.

A s0t
04-09-2013, 02:55 PM
[redacted]

Eridium
04-09-2013, 02:56 PM
Only if he is also on that same story mission.

You can be doing story missions, and run into other people doing it to. I've been in some story missions where there was 30 of us spanking some dark matter scum.

Cool thanks for the reply, i guess ill wait a few days for him to get it and then rock it together.

Eridium
04-09-2013, 02:57 PM
50/50 sometimes it works like that some times not you have to join phases if you co-op the whole game it fine except underground but im not waiting for my friends to get done with all side quests first

I just did one story mission and when he gets it im just going to do the same one on his game and then the rest.

A s0t
04-09-2013, 03:00 PM
[redacted]

Eridium
04-09-2013, 03:02 PM
do them up to the 4 wheeler so you can travel around, there is a lot of stuff too do in the game, you can join his phase when your in a group

I redeemed 120 arkfall codes and got a vehicle as reward, gonna race around on that tommorow :D

pika
04-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Are the ark fall codes found in the game?
Do all you guys and girls see loads of people online just didn't seem like many people around I expected to Se loads

Eridium
04-09-2013, 03:20 PM
Are the ark fall codes found in the game?
Do all you guys and girls see loads of people online just didn't seem like many people around I expected to Se loads

Just google for a list of codes.
There can't be more than 10 visible on the screen ingame or else there will probably be memory/crash issues.
Lets hope the limit for that is increased with the next-gen xbox.