PDA

View Full Version : How long it will take til i get an answer about my issue Yaviey?

Neoshell
12-27-2017, 05:07 PM
As the title says...
Been waiting for an answer for about 2 weeks,not to mention the 4 months that already passed without sorting this issue.
I thought 2 weeks ago we've sorted that out,but after we end our talk a new problem appeared.
I message you right away after i noticed that and havent got an answer so far,not even a simple msg saying that you would have a look,that you only could try sort that out after the holidays or even that you cant sort this issue at all..
I know that is not your fault,that you're helping us here being our CM since you originally work on rift,but trying to talk with support about this issue is a waste of time (as you gona see in my messages),trying to contact a dev is a waste of time too and we not gona have an answer as usual... So as CM,you're our only way that we've to try to sort out our problems and have some clarifications about doubts or issues.
Try to be more present please..sry

DEATHBRINGER210
12-27-2017, 05:16 PM
try sending a tweet

Neoshell
12-27-2017, 05:31 PM
Naahh... Lol
If they wana use the tweeter,they can shut down the forum! Til then,i just want that at least they use this like they should.
That's all

Altras
12-27-2017, 05:59 PM
Pretty sure the staff is on vacation till after the new year mate

DEATHBRINGER210
12-27-2017, 06:02 PM
just look on the other forums they are active there

Neoshell
12-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Pretty sure the staff is on vacation till after the new year mate

Not sure about it Altras.. Like Deathbringer said ,you can find the other forums running and active.
You know this is an issue here but is not their fault thought(previous CMs since kiwi left)...is trion fault!

Neoshell
01-03-2018, 01:55 PM
After holidays bump.. Who knows!!

Yaviey
01-03-2018, 02:30 PM
Hey all, we were indeed on vacation and are slowly getting back into the office. I've messaged Neoshell via PM to get this resolved there.