PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Questions

ZeuZ
04-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Are all the weapons the same in terms of damage of the same type? I noticed the typical mmo rarity of colors to some, with the green/blue/purple and what not. Can some of these weapons come out with really high damage? Better accuracy? Lower recoil? Or are all the weapons pretty much the same and only the mods of what you slot them with makes the difference?

Ikagawa
04-09-2013, 04:03 PM
The rarity level doesn't change the base stats, but it alters what bonuses will be on the item.

A white FRC Magnum will have the same base stats as a blue FRC Magnum, but the bonuses will differ.

ZeuZ
04-09-2013, 04:05 PM
The rarity level doesn't change the base stats, but it alters what bonuses will be on the item.

A white FRC Magnum will have the same base stats as a blue FRC Magnum, but the bonuses will differ.

Bonuses like Accuracy/Crit/Recoil and such??

Ikagawa
04-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Bonuses like Accuracy/Crit/Recoil and such??

Yeah.

There are also negative "bonuses" which suck :P

ZeuZ
04-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Is there a website or anything that lists what bonuses a weapon can come with??

Ikagawa
04-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Probably! But I haven't bothered looking :D

ZeuZ
04-09-2013, 04:14 PM
Ah ok lol, thanks anyways for the info!!

Defy
04-09-2013, 11:14 PM
every weapon gains EXP and ranks up. This is evident by an EXP bar below the Mod slots on every weapon. As the weapon's EXP bar fills, you also gain EXP towards the Weapon Skill.

However, each individual weapon can only rank up once. After you fill the bar, you gain no more EXP for either the weapon or the weapon skill. Because of this, you'll need to constantly switch weapons that you use.

For instance, I'm focusing on LMGs. I buy the Frontier SAW outside Happy Pow Ranch and level it up. Once filled, I sell it and purchase another one. Each weapon gains exp and levels and I gain Weapon Skill levels.