PDA

View Full Version : Shadow War Queue? Multiqueue?

Kroktar
04-09-2013, 04:05 PM
Shadow War in PC sometimes take sooo long to full the queue...but competitive queues are really fast....

I wonder if they could improve allowing to queue in both modes :/

Kwatos
04-09-2013, 05:56 PM
This would be awesome! Or at least lower the amount of people required to start a Shadow War.

Disarmonia
04-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Both of the suggestions in this thread should be looked at smaller ques and multi-queuing would be excellent.

Lambchops
04-09-2013, 11:03 PM
I noticed that when you queue for Shadow War it queues you specifically for the area you are in -- so if you queue from the middle of nowhere in San Francisco I'm assuming it's going to take a much, much longer time then if you q'd from the earlier areas. For the time being, probably better to Q near the middle of the first island. Even still, tends to be pretty long. Probably should be changed. SW's are probably the most fun thing in this game, shame it's hard to get one started.

russell733
04-10-2013, 07:40 AM
The problem with shadow wars is that each area has its own war and que, and that as far as I know the Que doesnt work across shards. If it would add up the people qued for an area on multiple shards and then port em all to same one it would probably fill a lot more often but I dont know if that is technically possible.

The other option would be to use these forums to Schedule times to have Shadow Wars and the area for it and see if more people showed up to actually get some started

Chronic
04-10-2013, 10:29 AM
This def. needs to be fixed. Its starting to suck riding around doing 360s on my atv for hours before a SW starts. Def is the most fun aspect of the game imo, for now atleast. Done killed so many hellbugs i dream about them at night. MORE SHADOW WAR!

Vallee25
04-10-2013, 11:05 AM
I hope this get looked into, because Shadow War is extremely fun and is stongly marketed fby Defiance when they discuss PvP, but the intigration to getting this mode started is horrible, this needs to be addressed and fixed or people will only play TDM and capture and hold. The participation list will be improved when the PvP gear is added(no date when this will be patched in). Also re-queing after a match starts is a good way get the 2nd game to start. However, the challenge getting just the first game to start.

I'm sure there are many people who have 45 minutes for gaming beore they go to work or on to something else and they just want to get on to PvP. A lot of people are going to get turned off when their 45minutes is up and then finally they game start. /facepalm. Nobody wants to wait for a 20+minute que. I can see 4-5 min, anything longer your going to lose people to play this. Plus everytime you add a member to the group you have to leave the que que and then re-que for map.

P.S anyone interested in Joining a PvP clan(PS3/xbox/PC) you can visit "The Iron Demons (defiance)" facebook group. Or are new website www.theirondemons.com, we give our clan members extra or unwanted Purple and Orange gear to maximize their offensive stats.