PDA

View Full Version : New to Forums

HEATH72
03-03-2013, 06:30 PM
I, like most of you are extremely excited excited about this game. I have been following the game since early jan. of this year. I don't normally post anything ,but I had a question. It might of been answered or just simply a dumb question. Since this is a mmo will they have or ever have a crafting system more than just the salvaging matrix or is or will there be professions.

DarkKnyt29
03-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Hi there. I think its just the salvaging matrix and as far as I've read/heard, there wont be any professions

HEATH72
03-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Thanks I was just curious. Added note, I think it would be cool since we are somewhat of a mass group of "treasure hunters" if they will ever be any measure of being able to find pre tera-formed world relics that could be worth alot of script. One of the main reasons I like mmos or rpgs are the ability to just go out and explore. It would be neat to find like a 49s helmet lying under some rocks.

Defy
03-03-2013, 06:48 PM
welcome to the community :)

TR GunPlay
03-03-2013, 06:49 PM
First welcome to the boards man. Second, I think you meant a Patriots helmet lol. I think the pre-terra formed artifacts would be really cool to see as well

0_d4RK_FaLLen
03-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Welcome to Defiance. Also feel free to join in the hunt for arkfall codes

Midniteryu
03-03-2013, 07:40 PM
Welcome to the community.

UmbrusNightshade
03-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Welcome. I hadn't really thought about that but the idea of having some "pre-Votan" relics that are findable would kind of be cool. Also maybe there would be some alien artifacts that are rare but have some cultural value to the various Votan races. This is actually kind of a cool idea.

Scrablor
03-03-2013, 10:31 PM
[Removed Post Information]

Dead_Phoenix
03-04-2013, 01:36 AM
hello, welcome to the community, but word of warning dont leave food out, theres bears around....

but to answer your question, no crafting system YET. (devs have hinted there looking at it for after release, but no promise),

we just have the salvage matrix.

i take it by professions you mean like WoW profs ie crafting profs and not GW2 Profs like warrior, elementalist etc? if you mean crafting well iv answered that, if you mean starting classes, then technically yes. its only way to pick your starting looking/weapons. thats it, once you start you do what you like

JustinD92
03-04-2013, 01:56 AM
Welcome to the Community!