PDA

View Full Version : Looking to group

Biggrin
04-09-2013, 06:59 PM
Since none of my friends seem to want to play Defiance anyone who wants to do pursuits, co-op or pvp hit me up on the 360. Crying shame they don't want to play it, loving it myself - Biggrin33

DxJeckel
04-09-2013, 07:16 PM
Since none of my friends seem to want to play Defiance anyone who wants to do pursuits, co-op or pvp hit me up on the 360. Crying shame they don't want to play it, loving it myself - Biggrin33

I'm in the same boat as you. None of my friends are interested. Not sure why. I am enjoying the game quite a bit. It would be great if there was an easier way to chat on the game. There are a ton of people running around but no communication. I'm down to group up with whomever for whatever. What is your ego rating? and how old are you? (I don't want to be playing with any little kids.) My GT is DxJeckel. Feel free to add me.

Biggrin
04-09-2013, 09:08 PM
So far its at 450 give or take, an trust me I'm a long time gamer. I'll hit ya up next time I get on

DarkShadowMark
04-09-2013, 09:13 PM
Well, you could try to hit up a clan, like GOS (Guardians of Sol) if you want to have more permanent grouping buddies. Otherwise, I'm sure more than a few people from here will be glad to group up.

Devtrax
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM
yeah all my friends are saying its garbage, im thoroughly enjoying it and im looking for people to play it with

add me up L Devtrax L