PDA

View Full Version : Does the game release the same time as the show?

RexxDoom
10-16-2012, 09:21 PM
Or will there be a window to build up the story of the show, then release the game?

Carnak
10-16-2012, 10:11 PM
I imagine they'll attempt to launch them almost simultaneously.

I think the transmedia stuff is interesting but one thing that's certain from other MMO launches is that the IP doesn't count for a lot. A game will survive and thrive (or not) on its own merits.

Jenbuu
10-17-2012, 03:22 AM
from what i remember the game starts 2 weeks before the show, (just shooting off memory here cant remember where i saw it)

jeb and irisa start in the game for the initial part of the story, then head over to defiance.

Disdain
10-17-2012, 06:03 AM
from what i remember the game starts 2 weeks before the show, (just shooting off memory here cant remember where i saw it)

jeb and irisa start in the game for the initial part of the story, then head over to defiance.

I recall reading something similar also though cant remember where either

Darktide
10-17-2012, 06:25 AM
I would like to think it will release around the same time. Maybe the following week. It would give you time to get into the show's universe and get all hyped up.
Can't wait to be honest. This show looks great and you would think after Farscape they couldn't go wrong.

Escyos
10-17-2012, 03:18 PM
1st of April for the game and then the show starts April 15th, giving time for the two characters to move from game to show.

Night Hawke
10-19-2012, 04:17 PM
From everything i've heard the game will come out about 2 weeks before the tv show.