PDA

View Full Version : Nim Shandu needs nerf OR optional co-op.

CharmCitysKing
04-09-2013, 08:51 PM
I have been tryng to beat this guy since ego 600 and still cant even touch him! PLEASE DEVS NERF OR MAKE OPTIONAL COOP FOR US PLAYERS WHO SUCK. OR MAKE IT EASY--MEDIUM--HARD ???Thanks

Crunchyblack
04-09-2013, 08:53 PM
I had to use my El Diablo SMG to beat it, since I can hip fire on the move easily. Also had to swap some perks around.

It wasn't easy, but I did it after about 4 tries. Key is to not worry about how long it takes, just try to get some shot in when you can other than that stay moving and learn when to hide.

That's why I love Trion, they actually make hard PVE content. So much more satisfying this way when you do beat it.

I say keep it as is. you guys have every other game ever made that's uber easy and boring to win at. Lets try to keep this game somewhat hard for at least a little bit.

square
04-09-2013, 08:55 PM
in before elitists everywhere

Crunchyblack
04-09-2013, 09:00 PM
in before elitists everywhere

Hey man, its not elitist to actually have some content that takes more than pulling out my LMG and sniper rifle and going in guns blazing.

Its nice to have content that's difficult.

Why does everything have to be so easy always?

jetah
04-09-2013, 09:02 PM
there's a post soemwhere with a video on a kill of him. I know it was on youtube, start there.

square
04-09-2013, 09:04 PM
Hey man, its not elitist to actually have some content that takes more than pulling out my LMG and sniper rifle and going in guns blazing.

Its nice to have content that's difficult.

Why does everything have to be so easy always?

if you'll recall, he didn't ask for an absolute difficulty reduction, he simply wanted an option to make it easier

but at least you didn't directly call him a terrible player

edit: never mind, he did ask for a nerf

I have been tryng to beat this guy since ego 600 and still cant even touch him! PLEASE DEVS NERF OR MAKE OPTIONAL COOP FOR US PLAYERS WHO SUCK. OR MAKE IT EASY--MEDIUM--HARD ???Thanks

RegularX
04-09-2013, 09:05 PM
Shondu isn't even as bad as the design for Bullet for a Badman. Just pace yourself on the second phase:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?27777-Nim-Shondu-(no-qq-tips-offered)&highlight=Shondu

Zyvaks
04-09-2013, 09:07 PM
didn't they already nerf him?

and i don't get what's so hard... i was laughing at how easy he was (and i suck at shooters)

do you play kingdom hearts? he had that kingdom hearts feel about him (maybe that's why he was so easy for me)

RegularX
04-09-2013, 09:10 PM

Sorry - aren't you the one from the PS3 forum who compared this game to Two Girls and a Cup?

And yet, you are EGO 600 and you are still trying to beat the final boss???

Masochist.

lPATT
04-09-2013, 09:13 PM
1st form = try some stuff out , and learn his pattern of attack ... took me 5 try with a pulser .
2nd form = just run n gun . got it in first try .
3rd form = spin around the cylinder in the middle of the room while keeping fire on him . 2 try ,,, not hard of a boss =)

FizzyMyNizzy
04-09-2013, 09:14 PM

I beat him with ego rating 350......
Did you even try using the dodge key? and maybe bring a shot gun 8+ mag version. I did it with grenade launch.

Bar6arian
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
I did enjoy this boss battle but I didn't like the fact that I had to use something full-auto with a close spread (shotgun or SMG works). The whole rest of the story I used a pistol and sniper rifle but that didn't seem possible with this guy.

jnt
04-09-2013, 09:22 PM
Single shot or small magazine weapons like snipers, pistols, and semi auto ARs make Nim much more challenging.

Did it at 316 ego with cloak and the episode mission AR.