PDA

View Full Version : Nim fight driving me insane

Morax
04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Ok i die i can handle that why the hell cant i extract I am also wondering are we able to have a friend in this instace in the story mode. The reason i ask is some missions have to be done solo and that is a big let down as well i hear mmo i think ok do whole campaing with friend but no lol

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:09 PM
Ok i die i can handle that why the hell cant i extract I am also wondering are we able to have a friend in this instace in the story mode. The reason i ask is some missions have to be done solo and that is a big let down as well i hear mmo i think ok do whole campaing with friend but no lol

Another one? use the search feature.

Zyvaks
04-09-2013, 09:11 PM
ok this is literally the 3rd Nim thread i've seen in 2 minutes!!!!

HE IS THE EASIEST DAMN FIGHT IN THE GAME

just PAY ATTENTION to what he does, it's not hard -.-

Morax
04-09-2013, 09:17 PM
Im not finding it easy i have been at it for 3 hours watched the strategy read tips etc all i was wondering was can ou do the damn mission with a friend not any tips on how to fight the ***

lPATT
04-09-2013, 09:21 PM
2 on 1 ... how cheap =O

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:23 PM
2 on 1 ... how cheap =O

I was typing mine when he was typing his. xD

6Strummer
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
2 on 1 ... how cheap =O

This is definitely not the site for that kind of discussion...

Oh you meant the boss battle...

Nitrogirl
04-09-2013, 09:33 PM
This boss fight is ridiculous but fun, I beat him with a combat shotgun, seem to help alot. and I used cloak whenever i needed my shield to recharge. Hes not impossible just a pain.

Zyvaks
04-09-2013, 09:36 PM
i used my smg (good aim from hip) and bmg.

the hardest part for me was the first phase cuz he eventually ups his 3 dashy attack to 4, so that got me a few times

the closest i came to dying was when i stood too close to my grenade

Morax
04-09-2013, 10:42 PM
finally started with 60k script down to 2k

Airwave
04-10-2013, 02:06 AM
I think i will try spending all my script before i do that fight.

Evilution
04-10-2013, 02:58 AM
I used overcharge and a shotgun, got to keep mobile and get around the pillars and objects when he does that spin and fires them blasts at you. Also listen to things he says, as they give signs as to what attack he is going to do next.

SGT_NAFFY
04-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Ok i did this boss in 5 mins after listen to my friends struggle over are xbox party Quite simply "DODGE" and if you have it use a flash bang grenade to stun him on the 3rd part where he is more powerful Spray roll, when he goes up on 2nd floor the little ledges where he multiples go to a corner and aim up at him this forces him back down then shoot him in face the boss was huge let down, i agree it would be nice to fight a boss much harder with a group but that's what co-op missions are for.

If you still can't beat him then turn it off leave it alone try again in a few hours or just quit playing because this wasn't even hard!

Harm
04-10-2013, 05:37 AM
i agree it would be nice to fight a boss much harder with a group but that's what co-op missions are for.

This.

Fight is pretty tough but not impossible, its the last boss...if it was easy what would be the point? Think about the joy you will feel when you finally end his skruggin' arse.

Stoned Soldier
04-10-2013, 09:55 AM
ok this is literally the 3rd Nim thread i've seen in 2 minutes!!!!

HE IS THE EASIEST DAMN FIGHT IN THE GAME

just PAY ATTENTION to what he does, it's not hard -.-
agree with you 100%

Panzer Faust
04-10-2013, 10:12 AM
Fact is NIM isnt easy to defeat. I even died a few times toward the very end. Luck of the draw...

NeoDraven
04-10-2013, 10:24 AM
Check my link in my signature for a walkthrough guide on the boss, comes with free explanation without someone injecting a music ensemble into their youtube vid and helps allot more with a written explanation.