PDA

View Full Version : i dont understand i completed a contract but...

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 09:12 PM
i just completed a contract but my rep still says unknown so i log off come back later and it still says unkown where do you see ho wmany rep points you have then?

also when i logged on today it said i completed a bunch of contracts right when i logged in but i never did any contracts ... was that glitched?

Seiox
04-09-2013, 09:15 PM
1. I think you need a 100 rep to have any sort of standing with a faction.
2. I've gotten that glitch several times as well. Sadly it doesn't reward you with anything lol

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:17 PM
2. I've gotten that glitch several times as well. Sadly it doesn't reward you with anything lol

Some of the Rep shops have prices as low as 40 REP.

To the OP:

Make sure you're at the right Shop for the faction.

Have you looked at your Contracts? It's the 2nd Icon under goals.

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 09:20 PM
ok but is there a screen that shows you how much rep you have cuz i went to a shop and it said i have 10 rep but where does this say what number of rep i have outside of the store?

Seiox
04-09-2013, 09:21 PM
Some of the Rep shops have prices as low as 40 REP.

To the OP:

Make sure you're at the right Shop for the faction.

Have you looked at your Contracts? It's the 2nd Icon under goals.

I think he meant standing as in like title standing not the currency. I just assumed this because I haven't really gotten any sort of great standing with any particular faction either.

EDIT: Character screen and then tab over. I believe it is the 2nd to last one tab, the last one being your backpack.

Jardian
04-09-2013, 09:21 PM
info screen should be 3rd from the end if you tab or trigger to it after hitting start

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:22 PM
ok but is there a screen that shows you how much rep you have cuz i went to a shop and it said i have 10 rep but where does this say what number of rep i have outside of the store?
I just told you.

Press Escape - Hold Space - Go to Goals (1 o'clock on the wheel) - Look at the top of the page and click the icon that says Contracts. It will list your Rep there with your contracts.

Buu
04-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Might not be a glitch, since contracts reward partial completion. You might just have the objectives partially done and once the time ended, you were rewarded with a symbolic reputation.

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 09:33 PM
ok guys im looking through all my screens I cant see it.. i see status unkown.. ill give you a example lets say the faction is called Trion im look for a screen like this Trion Rep 10, Am i blind or can someone post a screen shot showing me the number..

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:35 PM
ok guys im looking through all my screens I cant see it.. i see status unkown.. ill give you a example lets say the faction is called Trion im look for a screen like this Trion Rep 10, Am i blind or can someone post a screen shot showing me the number..

Screenshots incoming.

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 09:37 PM
you doing it now? because im about to complete another contract but i wanna check this out first.

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:39 PM

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/lovablejoe/goals.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/lovablejoe/goals2.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/lovablejoe/contracts.jpg

Blueandwhite87
04-09-2013, 09:46 PM
well that screen cleared that all up, thanks alot!

Taaltos
04-09-2013, 09:51 PM
well that screen cleared that all up, thanks alot!

Not a problem. :)