PDA

View Full Version : Free Patron today... but until when?

zakuroichi
02-05-2018, 10:17 PM
Did not see any announcement here in the forums or in game but apparently there is free patron pass today. Not sure until when (maybe 3 days like before) or if it's for all platforms, but it's definitely on PC NA.

Did not notice on my main toon since she's still on a running patron. Good thing I logged in on my alt and claimed daily & weekly reward and received 1 loyalty point.

thank you for the free secret patron pass

Light Energy
02-05-2018, 10:22 PM
The free Patron Pass will last for 7 days :)

https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2018/02/ColonyCourtship2018BlogHeader.jpg

Look out Ark Hunters, there's a lovebug going around! Discover Colony Courtship Arkfalls, hunt Hellbugs, and collect Purified Gulanite from February 5th to 26th.

Love is in the air for Valentine's Day this month and Defiance is celebrating with our annual Colony Courtship event. Hellbugs are on the loose, so grab a partner and enter the heat of battle.

Colony Courtship Event:

100% XP boost
100% Rep boost
100% Score boost
7 days of Patron (login once during the event to receive)

Share the love with your friends!

The Defiance Team

zakuroichi
02-05-2018, 10:30 PM
The free Patron Pass will last for 7 days :)

I missed it, it's on the game launcher.

thanks LE!

Bushede Jade
02-06-2018, 09:25 AM
Did not see any announcement here in the forums or in game but apparently there is free patron pass today. Not sure until when (maybe 3 days like before) or if it's for all platforms, but it's definitely on PC NA.

Did not notice on my main toon since she's still on a running patron. Good thing I logged in on my alt and claimed daily & weekly reward and received 1 loyalty point.

thank you for the free secret patron pass

In futuring adventures to come, everything begins with Reading And Thinking, but will have to search out what's clearly in, and has been in visual. You'll be doing World Of Defiance a favor. Now if one just want to be directed to Go and Collect $200 Scrip, because they don't wish to Read and Think. You create oppositions for yourself, by yourself, your World Ark Adventures, that was editorial by yourself's decision....:cool:

kusokurae
02-06-2018, 12:07 PM
In futuring adventures to come, everything begins with Reading And Thinking, but will have to search out what's clearly in, and has been in visual. You'll be doing World Of Defiance a favor. Now if one just want to be directed to Go and Collect $200 Scrip, because they don't wish to Read and Think. You create oppositions for yourself, by yourself, your World Ark Adventures, that was editorial by yourself's decision....:cool:

dunning–kruger effect