PDA

View Full Version : Why isn't there armament boxes in defiant few vendors?

Protonyx
02-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Just out of curiosity. I have so much def few rep, but I don't really want def few weapons. Lol

Tashinka
02-07-2018, 04:28 PM
Just out of curiosity. I have so much def few rep, but I don't really want def few weapons. Lolyou can also get t5 mods, but rep would be better spent on armament boxes or AF (like chimera) if they were available

Protonyx
02-07-2018, 04:57 PM
you can also get t5 mods

Yeah, you can. But aren't they just for def few weapons?

Bentu
02-07-2018, 05:05 PM
Yeah, you can. But aren't they just for def few weapons?

Yes or backpack synergy weapons.

Protonyx
02-07-2018, 05:44 PM
Yes or backpack synergy weapons.

Ah yeah, forgot about backpack syns. Still wish there are armament boxes though.

Valani
02-09-2018, 11:42 AM
Just out of curiosity. I have so much def few rep, but I don't really want def few weapons. Lol

Sorry no one answered your question. I'll try to answer it.

Armament Boxes used to be in the Defiant Few Vendor. We don't know why they were removed, and players have asked for them to be returned. I guess the request fell on deaf ears. What you could do with the amassed reputation is aim for the Mk II boxes as you have a chance to get the Black & Red Dodge Charger. Nothing else in there really to aim for; odds you get a good Tier 5 mod is slim to none. Honestly, it'd be a waste of Reputation for just 1 Tier 5 mod.

Tashinka
02-09-2018, 12:03 PM
the whole vendor is a waste of rep
Only trying to point out you can get t5 mods - I actually pulled a few a/r mods, which i put on a kindness, saving chimera rep which i used to purchase AF & I would rather have af than a chance at a car

sorry still nobody answered your question, only trion knows the answer

Johnny Gatt
02-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Armament boxes were never in the DF vendor. They were intoduced during last year's armistice event. The DF vendor carried the jackpot crates while the armament boxes went to all other vendors. After armistice ended, the jackpot boxes were removed from the game. Players asked the devs to replace them with the armament box, but trion said no.
I am not sure what they have planned for the next armistice, but if they bring back the jp crate, it will most likely be at the df ve dor same as last two armistice events.

konstantinov
02-10-2018, 05:25 AM
Armament boxes were never in the DF vendor. They were intoduced during last year's armistice event. The DF vendor carried the jackpot crates while the armament boxes went to all other vendors. After armistice ended, the jackpot boxes were removed from the game. Players asked the devs to replace them with the armament box, but trion said no.
I am not sure what they have planned for the next armistice, but if they bring back the jp crate, it will most likely be at the df ve dor same as last two armistice events.

I never remember seeing armament boxes in the defiant few vendor either. #fakenews

Light Energy
02-10-2018, 06:30 AM
As I recall...

During Armistice 2017

Armament lock boxes were introduced into the game and put into the majority of the faction vendors.
One of the notable exceptions was the Defiant Few vendor because that vendor had the special “1000 rep, trade locked, random jackpot” boxes.

Sigh ... I miss all those separate event gift boxes (like those at The Fork).

So ... the Defiant Few vendor was special because of those jackpots boxes.

At the end of Armistice, the Armament lock boxes were removed. And then a short while later, due to popular demand, Trion kindly re-introduced them :). When that happened, I never understood (logically) why they did not put the Armament lock boxes into the Defiant Few vendor. I think most players would have liked the option. My guess is that is to do with the special coding for the Defiant Few vendor somehow conflicting with the Armament lock boxes. :confused:

The only good side I can see, is that maybe this means most players will have a lot of Defiant Few rep saved for Armistice 2018. :)