PDA

View Full Version : No Rewards Glitch

Karn Silver Golem
02-07-2018, 04:48 PM
Is somebody else having a problem on certain map events? I have crossed on Sieges and Ark Falls where you play them and are not generating score. Killing or doing damage keeps you on 0 score. I went to a Colony Courtship Ark Fall and began playing but lag made the score numbers invisible and I was not aware of the glitch sometimes happens and after minute 21 the matron got killed I was on 0 score so I couldn't see them, so no rewards for all the whole ark. This is really bad. I have been looking this for a while since months ago. Any fix for this anytime soon? Also, looks like the only way to fix it quick is resetting the console... like if we didn't do that already enough.

DEATHBRINGER210
02-07-2018, 05:07 PM
i have had this happen with other events on ps3 na

MrE
02-08-2018, 05:22 AM
did you do/quickly do hamburger hill daily before the 0 score started happening? usually the 0 score will happen if you do that on the phase that you did it until server reset or until that phase closes.

if you are at an event and you stop being able to see your current score, do something that should increase your score, then enter and exit the menu to make your score visible again.

Combo Breaker
02-08-2018, 06:25 AM
This randomly happens even if there isnít an event. You just have to exit and restart the game to fix. Slightly frustrating but not the end of the world.

Light Energy
02-08-2018, 06:30 AM
See these also:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?261224-Zero-score-for-everything-I-do-today
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?260578-Ark-Falls-No-Score-No-rewards-No-kills

I have taken other players' advice and always leave the Hamburger Hill as my last contract; and I am always prepared to relog after, if it glitches further event scoring.

As others have said ... if it is simply the score not showing on the screen, then viewing the map for a few seconds should force the score to refresh.

kromc5
02-08-2018, 07:25 AM
I get this one often with out doing hamburger hill, just logoff the first time it happens. I have opened up a bug and I have seem others do the same.

chow1116
02-08-2018, 09:10 AM
See these also:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?261224-Zero-score-for-everything-I-do-today
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?260578-Ark-Falls-No-Score-No-rewards-No-kills

I have taken other players' advice and always leave the Hamburger Hill as my last contract; and I am always prepared to relog after, if it glitches further event scoring.

As others have said ... if it is simply the score not showing on the screen, then viewing the map for a few seconds should force the score to refresh.

On ps3 na....opening the map or pressing start during a major is a gamble. When you come out of it, if youre lucky enough to not disconnect, you more than likely lose your HUD lol. Its a struggle. I found a workaround that works just as well without having to deal with loading the map or pressing start. Instead of doing that, what I do is just go to the clan list, nearby (if it shows up), or group (if youre in one) and inspect a player. When you come out of that screen your score comes back up. You'd have to tell me if it works on PC. (and it might on xbox as well, not sure)

r1p
02-08-2018, 09:23 AM
I never do Hamburger hill and it happens to me with the most recent occurrence being at a CC major the night before last when I was on one of my alts. Yet I somehow still got credit for completing the ark fall because I received the event pursuit reward for completing 50/50 major/minor ark falls. So instead of getting the max rewards for a 200k+ score I only got a T4 Parasite which I vendored for 200 scrip. Happy days.

Logain
02-08-2018, 10:39 AM
So instead of getting the max rewards for a 200k+ score I only got a T4 Parasite which I vendored for 200 scrip. Happy days.

Why did you do that? The Parasite is one of the best reward JPs, a solid Lifestealing Fragger and trade able.

MrE
02-08-2018, 12:28 PM
yeah thats the pursuit gun and nothing to do with rewards

MrE
02-08-2018, 12:29 PM
On ps3 na....opening the map or pressing start during a major is a gamble. When you come out of it, if youre lucky enough to not disconnect, you more than likely lose your HUD lol. Its a struggle. I found a workaround that works just as well without having to deal with loading the map or pressing start. Instead of doing that, what I do is just go to the clan list, nearby (if it shows up), or group (if youre in one) and inspect a player. When you come out of that screen your score comes back up. You'd have to tell me if it works on PC. (and it might on xbox as well, not sure)

whatever menu you can open safely and exit again, gerally you have to shoot something first to change your score even if you can't see it, then open the menu

r1p
02-08-2018, 12:34 PM
Why did you do that? The Parasite is one of the best reward JPs, a solid Lifestealing Fragger and trade able.

I already have 2 Parasite's on other toons (which are still T4).
Life-steal is really only relevant in PvP (which I don't do) and expeditions where my play-style isn't conducive to the short-range effectiveness of shotguns.

So unless Trion loosens up their grip on AF, I just can't justify using the limited amount that I have to upgrade an epic weapon which doesn't have manufacturer/jackpot bonuses. And since I can't see them doing that anytime soon, I need the inventory slot more than I need a purple gun.

Logain
02-09-2018, 06:13 AM
I already have 2 Parasite's on other toons (which are still T4).
Life-steal is really only relevant in PvP (which I don't do) and expeditions where my play-style isn't conducive to the short-range effectiveness of shotguns.

So unless Trion loosens up their grip on AF, I just can't justify using the limited amount that I have to upgrade an epic weapon which doesn't have manufacturer/jackpot bonuses. And since I can't see them doing that anytime soon, I need the inventory slot more than I need a purple gun.

Fair enough... thought it was your only one.