PDA

View Full Version : Clans.

Luxeamon
04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
Hey, for all of you who play the game and ****. Noticing that we got all those clans out their, what are all of your input about the system? Think they will add in some sort of clan war system perhaps? Well hopefully, plus I also think that you shouldn't have to buy boosts with msp for the clan. Maybe if there was something like guild /clan perks that they had in WoW. Also, if anyone is looking to join a clan or anything. Would any of you who have read this thread like to join SLEEPING FORE5T? Yeah, we couldn't get the original name, so what. We tried. We're looking for a good group of people, mature, talkative, well forget the first couple things. We'll take anyone no matter who you are, catch me in game sometime. Gtag is Luxeamon and name in game is Mitsuru Bando. Happy gaming all.

LALLY
04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Hey, for all of you who play the game and ****. Noticing that we got all those clans out their, what are all of your input about the system? Think they will add in some sort of clan war system perhaps? Well hopefully, plus I also think that you shouldn't have to buy boosts with msp for the clan. Maybe if there was something like guild /clan perks that they had in WoW. Also, if anyone is looking to join a clan or anything. Would any of you who have read this thread like to join SLEEPING FORE5T? Yeah, we couldn't get the original name, so what. We tried. We're looking for a good group of people, mature, talkative, well forget the first couple things. We'll take anyone no matter who you are, catch me in game sometime. Gtag is Luxeamon and name in game is Mitsuru Bando. Happy gaming all.

happy gaming to you too, but there is a section for clans and suggestions in these forums, only saying because u may get more responses if you posted there:)