PDA

View Full Version : [DEV] Please address the issue of disconnects!

Drakrtar
04-09-2013, 10:40 PM
This is getting beyond silly now. I have been lucky in the last 5 hours to play a handful of Competitive PVP games that did not result in 5-10 minutes+ of wasted time. Constantly getting disconnected from the server and booted back to the login screen with nothing given for the time spent in the pvp match. Or even better getting booted to a server select screen that requires me to ctrl alt del defiance to get out of? What servers am I selecting? Why is this menu even there? This used to be far and few between but it's now becoming the norm. Quite frustrating to say the least.

Worst part for me is when i forget to re-mute voice chat and have to hear some kid that won't shut up before the game starts. (For the love of god why can't defiance save to a config file for settings this simple? It's not that difficult I mean seriously GOOGLE the code it's there lol)

Kwatos
04-10-2013, 12:36 AM
Yep, happens about every 2-4 games for me, and only during pvp, everyone starts running in the direction they were running and then, "try again" "quit" screen comes up to take me back to my character. One night close to release, JUST the pvp servers went down, and everyone stuck on them couldn't log into the main world. At least we've made progress from then.

Grimno
04-10-2013, 12:47 AM
Yep, happens about every 2-4 games for me, and only during pvp, everyone starts running in the direction they were running and then, "try again" "quit" screen comes up to take me back to my character. One night close to release, JUST the pvp servers went down, and everyone stuck on them couldn't log into the main world. At least we've made progress from then.

I lose a lot of connectivity during the end of a match.
Sometimes during i, which makes it funny though to see everyone run off into the void.
Saw one person crouch walk off the tower on Observatory and just... keep crouch walking. I said to myself "I bet that guy is all like "Man **** Logic... i'mma bounce!""