PDA

View Full Version : Angel Island Pursuit?

Kyvia
04-10-2013, 12:01 AM
Has anyone managed to get this pursuit to work? Repeatedly I have killed the Monarch in under 2 minutes (had 20 seconds extra once) and the Matron in under 3 (with 13 seconds to spare). None of the times have yielded a "check" in killing them in the alloted time.

So, has anyone gotten this? If so, how much time did you have left if you were tracking it?

Kyvia
04-10-2013, 12:33 AM
Anyone? Bueller, Bueller,,,

Jens
04-10-2013, 12:49 AM
ive got all coop pursuits completed. dont know the time ive got left on the time-limited kills, but ive noticed, that you often have to do stuff twice.
for example ive got an archivement for killing an endboss without dieing. but didnt get the one to complete the coop instance. that doesnt work out :)
i just had to do them again and got the completion archivement in that run.

just try it again. time kills are pretty easy even with random groups. (but well there are som randon groups that do combined the damage that you do alone :-) )

DoomFrog
04-10-2013, 01:02 AM
I have completed both of them. But today a number of clan members were not getting credit for any timed pursuits inside co-ops (even though we finished the Explosives 101: 15 minute one in 6 minutes).

Kyvia
04-10-2013, 01:03 AM
I have had pretty good groups (and yeah, I know about being top by like 50%...dunno what some people are even shooting at) but I have timed it multiple times, and had no luck actually getting the pursuit to pop, even when we did it in the allotted time...aggravating

Edit: Doomfrog, hmmm, maybe a bug with the latest patch?

Jens
04-10-2013, 01:07 AM
maybe it has to do with one of the latest patches. ive had them done 3 days ago (well the last one).

Kyvia
04-10-2013, 01:58 AM
Anyone managed this today? Since Patch?