PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Rig Supply Crate - No Chips From Some Jackpot Rigs Issue

TrionMobi
02-14-2018, 07:16 PM
The Cyber Rig Supply Crate will be temporarily disabled until the issue is resolved.

We are working on a fix for an issue with some Jackpot rigs from the Cyber Rig Supply Crate not coming with chips.

The following Jackpot Rigs from the Cyber Rig Supply Crate are not currently prefilled:

Mercenary's Precision Rig
Razor Reign
Cleaving Corrosion
Devastation
Nanophagus
Omnirig

Thanks for your reports, and further reports are not needed as we aim to fix it retroactively to affected players.

r1p
02-14-2018, 09:11 PM
Does this apply to the empowered rig crate in the Loyalty vendor as well? I pulled a Merc rig this evening and it did not have chips.

Johnny Dbag
02-14-2018, 09:35 PM
Loyalty point rigs have never dropped with chips. I started a thread asking for them to drop full of chips, and got no forum support.

Johnny Dbag
02-14-2018, 09:38 PM
Is it true that jp rigs and chips can drop from the shard vendor at alcatraz?

Formy Virtueme
02-15-2018, 03:35 AM
I got the Mercenary's Precision Rig totally chip less today. 8-10 minutes ago.

Formy Virtueme
02-15-2018, 03:38 AM
Is it true that jp rigs and chips can drop from the shard vendor at alcatraz?

Yes, I can confirm that.

r1p
02-15-2018, 06:38 AM
Loyalty point rigs have never dropped with chips. I started a thread asking for them to drop full of chips, and got no forum support.

None of the jackpot rigs used to drop with chips until they patched it in August. Since that patch I have pulled a jackpot rig from the loyalty vendor and another from the bargain boxes during the Black Friday sale and neither came chipped. So what I am trying to do is get a definitive answer if it was ONLY intended to apply to the 400-bit cyber rig crates in the bit store or all jackpot rigs.

Zephkial
02-15-2018, 12:13 PM
Greetings, Arkhunters. Just to clarify for everyone, it is only intended that the Jackpot Rigs that drop from the in-game store Cyber Rig Supply Crates will come fully pre-loaded with chips. As per the patch notes, found here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?261591-Patch-Notes-Electrocutioner-Cyber-Rig-Update-August-15-2017&highlight=Electrocutioner).

Fasti
02-15-2018, 04:14 PM
Hey all,

The fix for this issue was released a little while ago, during the scheduled downtime. Any players who received a rig without chips have been granted the correct rigs as well as a little something extra for your patience.

Thanks!