PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the end?

OneBadClown
02-17-2018, 03:16 AM
Seems were getting more and more. Drops, increase in chances to "win"
Rigs more readily available. Trion's farewell to players?

Hate
02-17-2018, 03:26 AM
Yes that is one of the signs when an mmo is ready to call it quits giving everything away ,when is the date when this game hits 5 years cause i thinks thats the minimum it has to stay going ,shut the game down then start up on the ps4 then they dont have to transfer accounts .

Fisherman Joe
02-17-2018, 04:11 AM
Yes that is one of the signs when an mmo is ready to call it quits giving everything away ,when is the date when this game hits 5 years cause i thinks thats the minimum it has to stay going ,shut the game down then start up on the ps4 then they dont have to transfer accounts .

The game was released on April 2, 2013.

defiancegame
02-17-2018, 05:32 AM
They keep running in circles and never get straight to the point. They never tell us what's coming! Take a look at the recent update, running in a circle by dropping t4s from enemies, just bring back event drops and end this mess. It would be great if they just tell us what will happen to the game. They got 2 or so new devs but things kept going down hill. Make something positive this is a great game you got, take it to the TOP!! Stop ruining it!!

Ackeron
02-17-2018, 05:44 AM
That's usually the case with my experience in mmos, but like i said earlier we should probably wait until the live stream before freaking out.
They said March 2nd for the stream, so at least we have a date now ( for whatever that is worth).

Edit: The drops haven't been that great so far for me at least though.

Foxkid
02-20-2018, 07:02 AM
I heard there was planning to port it to current gen consoles to continue on instead, but that's only what I heard.