PDA

View Full Version : Broken friendlist + perfected guns dropping rate from Ex Inanis Runner Cache

big_sheep
02-18-2018, 06:37 AM
Hi all.
I'm having some issues with my account.

1. My friend list is broken. Some people can see me in their friend list but i cant see them in mine and i cant remove/re-add them. Is this a known bug???? Screenshots:

https://i.imgur.com/aVwjzyX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/eLXZROW.jpg

2. I cant get perfected guns from Ex Inanis Cache.
I got 1 perfected gun from the first cache i bought and then nothing else, even with patron/karma. And I eventually see people getting many perfected in row, with or without patron. There is anyone having the same issue?

Daethel
02-18-2018, 12:54 PM
My friendslist has been broken since 2015. I’ve submitted 12 tickets about it. Ask me if they’ve done something about it.

They haven’t.

big_sheep
02-18-2018, 01:15 PM
XDD so the first one is a known issue.
Now the second problem...... My real perfected drop rate atm is 1 / (all Ex Inanis Caches I bought + karma if that counts) -_-

Daethel
02-18-2018, 03:47 PM
XDD so the first one is a known issue.
Now the second problem...... My real perfected drop rate atm is 1 / (all Ex Inanis Caches I bought + karma if that counts) -_-

Do you have an active patron pass?

big_sheep
02-18-2018, 04:58 PM
Do you have an active patron pass?

No atm. But I tried to get 1 while the free patron was active. I also saw people with and without patron getting many perfected.
Anyway a ratio of 1/(lots of caches) isnt normal.

Mundy Drudge
02-19-2018, 06:58 AM
You do not say which ex inanis cache you are buying ?
Yes it is normal to buy lots of boxes and get not get a perfected weapon , perhaps the players that you see getting perfected weapons are buying them at iron demon and not gambling on the boxes
Having talked with friends and clan with patron pass they are getting a perfected weapon every 80'ish ex inanis caches that they buy

big_sheep
02-19-2018, 03:21 PM
Yes it is normal to buy lots of boxes and get not get a perfected weapon , perhaps the players that you see getting perfected weapons are buying them at iron demon and not gambling on the boxes
Having talked with friends and clan with patron pass they are getting a perfected weapon every 80'ish ex inanis caches that they buy

I'm not talking about IDR boxes and this behaviour started before these IDR vendors. Just talked with few players and they were getting perfected from the 125PG box without patron. I just wonder if I triggered some bug with the first box because I used to buy blue Ex Inanis boxes regulary and didnt get any more perfected since the first box.