PDA

View Full Version : Iron demon ex inanis rips you off

WARDNUKE
02-18-2018, 11:58 PM
Friday I attempted to purchased 3 T5 mods from the Ex Inanis vendor at Iron Demon with bits. I was trying to get the Parasitic Impetus mods for my SMGs. When I checked inventory they were all HOT Streak mods instead. Later I attempted to purchase a Pistol at the Ex Inanis vendor in the Parasitic Impetus synergy, but that also came as a HOT Streak synergy weapon. I have video of the whole thing including the dialogue boxes and everything.

I put in a trouble ticket to Trion that evening, but they haven't even bothered to reply. I posted to the Bug Forum, since this is obviously a bug. They wouldn't rip people off on purpose would they??? This cost me 6480 bits which is over $50. What a rip-off.

MikeyXombiee
02-19-2018, 12:35 AM
Omfg dude no way. That's craaaazzzzy.

Zephkial
02-19-2018, 09:38 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. We have confirmed that this a bug and will be working to get it corrected, asap. We will also be issuing refunds for those that were impacted by this bug. Thank you for calling this out and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Altras
02-19-2018, 11:57 AM
Good morning, Arkhunters. We have confirmed that this a bug and will be working to get it corrected, asap. We will also be issuing refunds for those that were impacted by this bug. Thank you for calling this out and we apologize for the inconvenience.

This is good news. Any possibility the pg cost of mods could be lowered to properly reflect it's rng?

Luis91
02-20-2018, 01:41 PM
This is good news. Any possibility the pg cost of mods could be lowered to properly reflect it's rng?

+10
Also #wheworkonit

Kosman
02-20-2018, 02:18 PM
EA pistol mods - Farmed PG to finally mod out my MB - 7 scopes (one at least usable), and 2 Mele stocks. 46,800PG and can't even mod it with ones I don't want in it. Spent $50 to try to get a decent rig...three times...got 1 OJ and it was crap. I am done spending money on this game for patron and boxes.

longjohnsilver
02-20-2018, 02:27 PM
EA pistol mods - Farmed PG to finally mod out my MB - 7 scopes (one at least usable), and 2 Mele stocks. 46,800PG and can't even mod it with ones I don't want in it. Spent $50 to try to get a decent rig...three times...got 1 OJ and it was crap. I am done spending money on this game for patron and boxes.

3 commando scope in a row for my cn br, ya rng works mighty well
3 wolfhouds in a row, ya rng working mighty well

Decoy303
02-20-2018, 03:38 PM
Because something similar happened to me with the cn syn infector mod crate but I got cymatic instead. I understand they are next to each othewas CE syn r but because of that I made sure it was cn. But whe ticket n I received the mod it was CE syn instead. I sent in aand after a few days the message I got back incorrectly answered why they could not take the incorrect mod back and refund my pg. I've since resubmitted another ticket stating the facts and how it seemed as if my issue wasn't completely misunderstood as that customer service rep thought I got a mod from one of the random infector mod crate and not the ones at idr which are synergy specific. Frustrating to say the least have my issue understood hurts my . 5200 pg takes me some time to collect so to not have my issue understood stinks.

Johnny Dbag
02-20-2018, 04:00 PM
I agree. For the "increased jp drop rate" these new and improved rig crates are supposed to have, I have not seen it. I'm in the same boat as you. After 150 bucks into the rig crates, foolishly believing the drop rate was actually improved, only to get trash has closed my wallet. I am still undecided if I will renew patron for our accounts when it expires.

defiancegame
02-21-2018, 02:55 AM
Bring the old PvP and events BACK!