PDA

View Full Version : Activating Code On Existing Account Question

jammedfuzzball
02-19-2018, 11:58 AM
If I created my account on my 360 to play this game (which came with no codes) but purchase a game online with codes....say from the Ultimate box set for 360, could I just apply those codes to my already existing account?

Second question should it be possible, would you be able to apply more than one code to your account? Say I bought 2 Ultimate editions....could I use both codes for same one account or no?

Lycan Nightshade
02-19-2018, 12:22 PM
1)yes
2) no you couldn't use 2 ultimate codes but you could use 1 ultimate and 1 basic game code and 1.... whatever the other edition was can't recall offhand

jammedfuzzball
02-19-2018, 12:48 PM
1)yes
2) no you couldn't use 2 ultimate codes but you could use 1 ultimate and 1 basic game code and 1.... whatever the other edition was can't recall offhand

Oh thank god lol thank you so very much for your answer.

One more question, does every new reg version of the game come with a special code? Or would the game case have to say something to that effect?

Lycan Nightshade
02-19-2018, 01:26 PM
As far as i know you would want to get a sealed copy of the game , i don't think they have published new copies in some time. Also you may have to link your account if you are on console.... oh i believe its called the collectors edition for the other one so if it doesn't say ultimate or collectors edition its a standard copy. But it should have a code on a piece of paper inside where the paperworkis if i remember right