PDA

View Full Version : Help to get 5000 kills.

Nenux Ruca
04-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Trying to unlock combat pursuit. anyone know where i can find a ton of skitterlings where they respawn a lot?

i'm already done with all side quests and main quests. driving around finding random enemies is taking too long.

help?

Orge Lambart
04-10-2013, 01:51 AM
Drive around arkfalls like the rest of the community seems to do.

Nenux Ruca
04-10-2013, 01:52 AM
yeah i don't want to be that guy.

Orge Lambart
04-10-2013, 01:59 AM
If you want to get kills, go to the prison, and continually do the mission over and over again. Outside of major arkfalls and minor arkfalls, I don't think anywhere else on the map has continually spawning skitterlings.

If you don't like the prison, just find any area with those types of quest, once you kill everyone, exit the area and go back inside, everything will respawn. I said the prison because the enemies are fairly easy, and you can kill a hulker at the end which is needed for a weekly quest.

All tolled you can clear the place in about 5 minutes,

Nenux Ruca
04-10-2013, 02:03 AM
do you mean San Quentin? I forgot where is the prison Sounds like a good place to train.

Orge Lambart
04-10-2013, 02:10 AM
yeah that's it, I always botch that last name Quentin, so just say prison.

Do challenges count, if so that Minigun challenge could be pretty fun to run through over and over again. I'm not sure if the challenges add onto your kill counts though.

Propellants
04-10-2013, 02:10 AM
I can help, add propellants!

Nenux Ruca
04-10-2013, 02:12 AM
I wish the mini gun game did! lol, I'm heading to San Quentin Thank you. I'm working on my combat shotgun. I just hit 1k, So I'll be there awhile.

Midnyght
04-10-2013, 03:04 AM
The main story mission at Parraba Farms has a ton of skitterlings as well.

Scorpio989
04-10-2013, 03:13 AM
There is a spawn glitch were around 40 skitters constantly respawn every 5 minutes or so. Its between the two trade hubs on the lower left side of the north island along the coast. Gained almost 5 detonator levels farming there...

Yuki_k
04-10-2013, 03:44 AM
The minigun challenge adds kills actually
I'm at 35k atm or was it patched?

lagaros
04-10-2013, 03:49 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?29588-Efficient-Weapon-Level-up

Go crazy, get weapon exp too.

IIv Fakiie vII
05-04-2013, 04:00 PM
The mini gun challenges work yo! And there is one to get the dark matter kills too at the overpass in San Fran!

Unsent Soul
05-04-2013, 04:58 PM
Meh, ill be the guy to say "just play the game..." You're bored of just driving around killing things so NOW you're gonna go kill the same group over and over...? That's not gonna get real stale real quick?

Dylster501
05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
I think it's called Mill Valley Mines to the East of the Muir Dam there's a hole in the wall stand there and there tons of hellbugs that spawn and respawn every time you kill them all. It could be a different mine but it has Mercs at it that you have to defend from 99ers then hellbugs attack.

psychogor1lla
05-04-2013, 07:07 PM
when i want to get my kills up i just do the dark harvest rampage at the underpass in san fran and the draw the line rampage in mount tam counts toward lmg kills as well

Blue MTS
05-04-2013, 07:12 PM
North East of Bug n Chug across the road. There's a crater called Head First Crater. All the skitterlings you want and fast respawn time. Your welcome. :D

Ryan
05-04-2013, 07:30 PM
Trying to unlock combat pursuit. anyone know where i can find a ton of skitterlings where they respawn a lot?

i'm already done with all side quests and main quests. driving around finding random enemies is taking too long.

help?
**None of these give weapon Exp, but count toward the combat pursuit kills.**

The "Hotshot: Bolinas Sniper" in Marin gives Bolt action sniper credit.
The "Hotshot: Desperate times" in Mount tam gives Combat shotgun credit.
The "Rampage: Draw the line" in Mount tam gives LMG credit.
I haven't found one for assault rifles yet.

Have fun grinding.

Gonz0
05-04-2013, 08:20 PM
Do rampages.

A s0t
05-05-2013, 12:41 AM
Drive around arkfalls like the rest of the community seems to do.
running them over does nothing you have to stay at the ark fall and kill every thing.
PRO TIP: Scrapper arkfalls: don't kill the ark fall itself just the bad guys they respawn

DOOM996
05-05-2013, 01:29 AM
Seriously 5K is a joke! I have over 1.5k only from TDM and Shadow Wars!

Aycid
05-05-2013, 02:06 AM
wouldnt the SMASH challenge over in San Fran give you the quickest kills?.

I do one ground pound and i get 10 + kills in an instant, nearly every second.........................

not to sure if it records kills or not, but im pretty sure it does.

Kapt
05-05-2013, 03:08 PM
I find doing arkfalls helps. I usually goto the spot that has nobody(for a short time) and kill them all myself without harming the crystal. When peeps come I goto the next one. It worked for driving around for the 2500 arkfall kill count.
It has to be a red crystal one with damage though, not the ones with 1/3 spawn grps.

Unsent Soul
05-05-2013, 03:17 PM
Seriously 5K is a joke! I have over 1.5k only from TDM and Shadow Wars!

Your avatar is captain Spaulding right??? Favorite char. From those 2 movies!!!

BootLeg
05-05-2013, 03:33 PM
DO rampage:Hellbug extermination in Madera

censingice
05-05-2013, 10:32 PM
There is a spawn glitch were around 40 skitters constantly respawn every 5 minutes or so. Its between the two trade hubs on the lower left side of the north island along the coast. Gained almost 5 detonator levels farming there...

Where is this at I can't find it

Battlefield
05-05-2013, 10:44 PM
Do the hot shots

boosted gear
05-06-2013, 01:13 AM
Near muir processing if you go right down the road so your heading to the left side of the map there is an event to rescue echelon troops when you save them they try to fix something your supposed to help them... But dont hehe instead near the entrance is a hole in the fence from inside the facility look outwards through the whole there will be some skitterlings and a few hellbugs once you kill them skitterlings will spawn kill them and when the last ones dead they respawn. This works best with automatic weapons and the scavenger perk. Dont stray too far from the whole or the other things will come get you lol.

I got all this from another post on the forum so the credits all theres :) you may be able to find the thread.

devereaux
05-14-2013, 07:01 PM
I just go to parraba farms.. a ton of slitterlings spawn there just break the 4 blobs on the ground in the 4 corners of the farm.after that head to the house and defend from the swarm of warrior and skitterlings. the skitterlings respawn forever just do not kill the warriors get to a high place if you use sniping like i am atm at 3700 kills with bolt action and before i started i was at 600 i would get 300 kills every maybe 20-30 minutes never timed it to know for sure with a sniper but with a shotgun or a rifle i am sure it would be a hell of a lot faster to get them kills. but if you kill the first 3 warrior another 3 will spawn so just in case you do kill them it's ok