PDA

View Full Version : I HATE this game so much!! how about you?

Airwave
04-10-2013, 01:58 AM
I preordered the DL from PSN. I was so excited then found out i couldnt even download it till 6PM EST. Im not a shooter fan mostly because im so bad at it. But what the heck Syfy and game together I figured I had to try it.
It was easy starting but got harder to me as i went along. I raged at every death and disconnect. Determination made me log back in and try again. I was starting to enjoy it more and more. Even though my hand was red from slapping the desk. Hell I just spent $60 for a unknown game and unknown game company. 8 day later everything is close to the same. That's when the worst thing happened. I got on the internet and ordered another game!! Yup off to gamestop and bought Defiance PC UE that's another $160 gone.. Oh my now im thinking what about T-shirts and maybe they will sell Hellbug beanie babies again like the ones from PAX. This is Warcraft all over again!! What a nightmare. I can hear my wife yelling already can you please turn it down, Im trying to pick my farmville crops. Here we go Thank You Trion.

nosworc
04-10-2013, 02:14 AM
I preordered the DL from PSN. I was so excited then found out i couldnt even download it till 6PM EST. Im not a shooter fan mostly because im so bad at it. But what the heck Syfy and game together I figured I had to try it.
It was easy starting but got harder to me as i went along. I raged at every death and disconnect. Determination made me log back in and try again. I was starting to enjoy it more and more. Even though my hand was red from slapping the desk. Hell I just spent $60 for a unknown game and unknown game company. 8 day later everything is close to the same. That's when to worst thing happened. I got on the internet and ordered another game!! Yup off to gamestop and bought Defiance PC UE that's another $160 gone.. Oh my now im thinking what about T-shirts and maybe they will sell Hellbug beanie babies again like the ones from PAX. This is Warcraft all over again!! What a nightmare. I can hear my wife yelling already can you please turn it down, Im trying to pick my farmville crops. Here we go Thank You Trion.

I had a good laugh at this. XD

Fatalmephisto
04-10-2013, 02:43 AM
I soloed the whole game on my own with my Main character. Yes there are parts were the game gets extremely tough and you will die a lot. Yet i just kept pressing forward. Just stick with it bro, you will get there man.

boyce1uk
04-10-2013, 03:24 AM
hang in there when u get use to it i sure u be ok also if your in the eu send a friend request looking to play with more uk players on ps3 :)

rory101airborne
04-10-2013, 04:05 AM
I'm uk. Usually on after 5pm. PSN ID- PIaystation-3

Bobbyieboy
04-10-2013, 06:07 AM
Such a troll post, that being said it's funny as hell and i like it!

Seiox
04-10-2013, 06:12 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/252/9/1/good_troll__by_lemondrops15-d5e72uu.jpg

AimFix
04-10-2013, 06:41 AM
The OP gives me a sense of disappointment but not trolling.

This game has a lot of issues, and people who don't get the idea that selling an unfinished/unpolished product is wrong are helpless.

And when people complain about it, they are the trolls? Weird Forum

RegularX
04-10-2013, 07:21 AM
Let me get this straight - you hated this game SO MUCH that you bought it twice, for two platforms - the second time being the unlimited edition?

That's right up there with the guy who hated it so much he played it right up to the final boss.

Do you find yourself often eating an entire steak, and then complaining to the waiter on how it was cooked?

Coletrain
04-10-2013, 07:32 AM
No you didn't...

thiago0926
04-10-2013, 08:17 AM
If this guy hates this game so much, why is he taking his time to write on the forums? just saying?!

Orbytel
04-10-2013, 08:22 AM
Was I the only one who got the sarcasm in the post? I'm infuriated by d/c and deaths, missions not finishing etc. and I hate the game for it, but I love other aspects of it so much I deal with the issues.

I really can't wait to see where it will go after the bugs are sorted. I remember dcuo was plagued with issues at the start, and it's a pretty decent console mmo now :)

Myst
04-10-2013, 08:25 AM
LOL I came in here expecting a rant about someone hating the game but now I have had a pleasant good laugh and surprise about it all XD

nosworc
04-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Let me get this straight - you hated this game SO MUCH that you bought it twice, for two platforms - the second time being the unlimited edition?

That's right up there with the guy who hated it so much he played it right up to the final boss.

Do you find yourself often eating an entire steak, and then complaining to the waiter on how it was cooked?

How can you and the other people here not get that the OP is obviously having a laugh.......

Phrase Universe
04-10-2013, 08:50 AM
It was easy starting but got harder to me as i went along. I raged at every death and disconnect. Determination made me log back in and try again. I was starting to enjoy it more and more. Even though my hand was red from slapping the desk. Hell I just spent $60 for a unknown game and unknown game company. 8 day later everything is close to the same. That's when to worst thing happened. I got on the internet and ordered another game!! Yup off to gamestop and bought Defiance PC UE that's another $160 gone.. Oh my now im thinking what about T-shirts and maybe they will sell Hellbug beanie babies again like the ones from PAX. This is Warcraft all over again!! What a nightmare. I can hear my wife yelling already can you please turn it down, Im trying to pick my farmville crops. Here we go Thank You Trion.

LMAO. You won the interwebs for today. Most of these people don't see the sarcasm.

Jay
04-10-2013, 10:28 AM
fail at the ones missing the OP's point

Untamed Gunner
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
LOL I love this comment could not believe this he said he didn't like shooters what did he expect and buying it twice PRICELESS

veryhighpanda
04-12-2013, 04:57 AM
I had a good laugh at this. XD

Lol just lol hard? erm not much I can say really , you ever tried games like UP and Disney games? Sounds like you would enjoy them . Or snake hahaha
Wrong quote lol sorry

nosworc
04-12-2013, 05:46 AM
Lol just lol hard? erm not much I can say really , you ever tried games like UP and Disney games? Sounds like you would enjoy them . Or snake hahaha
Wrong quote lol sorry

Im confused by this comment.

zapfrog
04-12-2013, 07:18 AM
This gave me a good chuckle. What made me laugh even more were the people ho didn't get the sarcasm.

Blazord
04-12-2013, 07:28 AM

Dude... He meant he loves the game but his addiction will go in overload. Read what he said again, he wasn't honestly complaining. It was sarcasm against himself in a funny way. The only hating I see him doing is having empty pockets from buying anything and everything Defiance cause he's a grown fanboy.

Bullyboutya
04-12-2013, 07:40 AM
The only problem i had with defiance is i never received my pre order dodge for my digital copy from the psn store. Also when trion shut down the servers lol.