PDA

View Full Version : No Original Synergy Manufacture Bonuses on Perfected Weapons?

Conners
02-21-2018, 06:54 AM
Hey all, just noticed this was a thing and was wondering if it was intentional or not; so far it seems original manufacture bonuses aren't being applied to the synergies on perfected weapons? I just pulled a perfected AUG weapon (all aug weapons had the manufacture bonus of 10% speed built in) and to my surprise the perfected weapon with AUG synergy doesn't have any speed boost (one of my favorite things about the synergy). So is this just a glitch, or is it intended that all perfected weapons don't also come with the synergies original manufacture bonus? I hope it was just forgotten as I'd love to see this added, many synergies had cool and unique built in bonuses like this one, Thanks in advance

Raqemup
02-21-2018, 07:05 AM
All ex inanis perfected weapons (ie. all the various iron Demon Ranch vendor syn boxes) have the ex inanis manufacturer bonus of 2% ammo Regen every 10 secs and nothing else.

Light Energy
02-21-2018, 08:32 AM
I was planning on making my own, separate thread on this... because I believe it is a big issue (that players need to be aware of when comparing weapons).

It also means ALL (non Perfected) Ex Inanis weapons are essentially inferior to old event weapons (IMHO).
They only have the 2% ammo regen every 10 seconds.

For example:
An original “Accelerated” Mass Blaster (with the Ether Acceleration synergy from the Event Horizon event (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?256362-There-s-No-Escaping-the-Event-Horizon!)) would have the “Accelerated” manufacturer's bonuses:

Accelerated manufactured weapons grant +10% Nano Proc Chance and 5% Life and Shield Steal.If you get a generic, ordinary (non Perfected) Ex Inanis Mass Blaster with the Ether Acceleration synergy it does not have those “Accelerated” bonuses.

This applies to all the other special manufacturer's bonuses, for example:

A generic Ex Inanis weapon with the Isotropic Decay synergy does NOT have the following:

U-238 manufactured weapons have 10% Armor Penetration and 10% increased nano proc chance!If an Ex Inanis weapon is Perfected, at least it will have one of the following:

Dynamic: +10% Increased Damage, +5% Rate of Fire / Crit / Reload / Mag / Recoil / Accuracy
Precise: +10% Increased Damage, +10% Crit / Reload / Accuracy
Berserk: +10% Increased Damage, +10% Rate of Fire / Mag / Recoil

Essentially, the Dynamic, Precise and Berserk compensate a little for the lack of the original event manufacturer's bonuses.

See this also:
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?294394-Question-About-Perfected-Ether-Acceleration-Weapons

Conners
02-21-2018, 09:13 AM
Thanks for the reply Light Energy, if there's no issue with coding like that the weapons already have the three manufacture bonuses I would hope it was just overlooked. I think it would be an awesome addition and would make the weapon synergies feel complete.

Light Energy
02-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Thanks for the reply Light Energy, if there's no issue with coding like that the weapons already have the three manufacture bonuses I would hope it was just overlooked. I think it would be an awesome addition and would make the weapon synergies feel complete.
You're welcome, Conners. I agree that it would simplify matters and if they at least make the non-Perfected weapons have the old event manufacturer bonuses ... they would feel more complete.

One of the biggest issues with this is when trading and comparing modern Ex Inanis weapons with old event weapons. You may trade for an Ex Inanis weapon but not realise it is not as powerful as you hoped. You have to go by the weapon name and not just the synergy :confused: