PDA

View Full Version : what did I miss ?

CowdBlud
02-21-2018, 07:45 AM
Howde all,

Been away for a good several years but got a little more time on my hands again and fancied having another play.
Save me reading every thread from then till now I am running a competition for the best recap of the last few years till now in as little words as possible while still being informative! :D
Go!

:) thank you

CowdBlud
02-22-2018, 01:05 AM
no one !? is that how it is now ? :(

Raqemup
02-22-2018, 02:56 AM
Jackpots do not drop in events anymore. The game revolves around farming contracts, big sieges and incursions, all arkfalls, coops and expos for Purified Gulanite currency.

You use PG to purchase ex inanis vendor boxes. There is the cheap lottery boxes for random mods or weapons of the current ex inanis synergy rotation (3 in rotation with 1 being a completely new syn), or you purchase the expensive randomized perfected weapon or legendary mod boxes at Iron Demon Ranch for 5200 PG each. The current 3 syn in rotation are up for around 3 months.

Perfected weapons are now the new jackpot basically. Iron Demon Ranch vendors now have all the non-standard synergies in the game currently outside of the most recent syn.

There is also a new rare vendor name Py' Numbra which can spawn randomly at random roadside emergencies along the main highway roads between Iron Demon Ranch, Last Chance, and Bug N' Chug. Every week he rotates old named jackpots of the current synergy (usually 1 or 2 jackpots) every week on Wednesday after the morning reset. He sells these jackpots for 12500 PG.

All the ex inanis vendors and Py' Numbra are floating Gulanese NPCs.

PVP is now mostly people running around with mass blasters, sludge rl, and quick shooting snipers with blast bolters being the most popular.

CowdBlud
02-22-2018, 04:15 AM
Oh.... all change then
My head hurts already :)

thank you

I never really enjoyed pvp in this game and only really did it to reach the 6k cap. But I do like running around blowing sh!t3 up! :)

Johnny Gatt
02-22-2018, 11:41 AM
Oh.... all change then
My head hurts already :)

thank you

I never really enjoyed pvp in this game and only really did it to reach the 6k cap. But I do like running around blowing sh!t3 up! :)

If you like running around shooting stuff, you are in luck, Enemies now drop t4 and t5 guns/mods.

TrionMobi
02-22-2018, 08:46 PM
Welcome back CowdBud! We do have a new Synergy in rotation just recently and lots more drops. I won't share all the articles but I'd check out the latest one here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2018/02/13/ex-inanis-supply-crate-rotation-new-synergy-indomitable-ego/

defiancegame
02-23-2018, 05:42 AM
Welcome back CowdBud! We do have a new Synergy in rotation just recently and lots more drops. I won't share all the articles but I'd check out the latest one here: http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2018/02/13/ex-inanis-supply-crate-rotation-new-synergy-indomitable-ego/

Bring back the old PvP & events

CowdBlud
02-25-2018, 03:46 AM
I've noticed that OJ shields drop all the time now. I must have found 5 in 2 days play alone ! Nothing good tho! :(
So with regards to the new (for me) floaty purple dudes... i can basically buy a perfect stat weapon of my choice from them and then the mods ? I'm guessing there has to be an element of chance selection in there?
How about all the old rares ?