PDA

View Full Version : done with pvp until you fix this weapon disappearance crap

Apocalytpic623
04-10-2013, 03:03 AM
ive lost a 2 purple shotungs and now my gun i got from the episode quests from just ENTERING pvp, this is rediculous, so now what? i cant even pvp without losing a gun every time i enter? wtf

Arsenic_Touch
04-10-2013, 03:04 AM
Open a ticket with support, they'll restore it. Make sure to note the name of the gun if you remember, and the character name. Also provide the email you registered with (speeds things up)

There is a bug with the salvage matrix that causes items to disappear, either when you're modding them and you sign off, or sometimes at random.

Apocalytpic623
04-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Open a ticket with support, they'll restore it. Make sure to note the name of the gun if you remember, and the character name. Also provide the email you registered with (speeds things up)

There is a bug with the salvage matrix that causes items to disappear, either when you're modding them and you sign off, or sometimes at random.

thats the thing, none were in the matrix at all they were just in my weapon slots, i relog and bam, one i JUST got 10 seconds before i even entered i was like yay i got it back, then BOOM gone again, jesus

Kerian
04-10-2013, 03:06 AM
I believe you can contact customer service in order to get a purple 'shotgun' back. They won't give you the exact same one, unfortunately, you'll get a new, rerolled one. I think.

I believe the cause was having the Salvage Matrix open, with an item in the slot. But, there could be more purposes.