PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question thread

The Skrillanator
04-10-2013, 03:14 AM
I'm surprised there isnt one of these. Or, if there is, that it isnt getting bumped like crazy.
Considering the UI and RPG aren't very newbie friendly in that they tell you what stuff is and how it works, I propose a thread in which newbie FAQs may be posted.
Here's mine:
stats are: EGO 102, Human Survivalist.
Where do I go to find a change of clothes?
Also, my salvage matrix isn't showing up for any of my weapons. I know some weapons don't have mod slots, but can't you add them in? I swear I read that somewhere (maybe even on Trion's How-Tos).
Yaaaar how does this stuffs workkkk :confused:

metanoia
04-10-2013, 03:16 AM
Unequip the weapon from all loadouts to add a slot or mod to it.

Taaltos
04-10-2013, 03:18 AM
I'm surprised there isnt one of these. Or, if there is, that it isnt getting bumped like crazy.
Considering the UI and RPG aren't very newbie friendly in that they tell you what stuff is and how it works, I propose a thread in which newbie FAQs may be posted.
Here's mine:
stats are: EGO 102, Human Survivalist.
Where do I go to find a change of clothes?
Also, my salvage matrix isn't showing up for any of my weapons. I know some weapons don't have mod slots, but can't you add them in? I swear I read that somewhere (maybe even on Trion's How-Tos).
Yaaaar how does this stuffs workkkk :confused:

New clothes from completing missions and your store.

More information for your newbie questions. :)

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24199-The-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-For-when-your-in-the-Bay-area!&highlight=guide

Shorkan
04-10-2013, 03:20 AM
You get different sets of clothes / helmets from quests, the store and/or from completing pursuits.

The Skrillanator
04-10-2013, 03:33 AM
I love you all.
Here's hoping other questions may be answered.