PDA

View Full Version : Defiance ARKFALL info ALL players should know!!

LXGYT
04-10-2013, 03:30 AM
Hello forum, below i put together some great info on the dos and donts of ARKFALL's
some player may not know some of these tips in this guide
im not saying i know everything about the game im just sharing what i have learnt so far
check out the link below as my guide is better in video form

Things you should know about ARKFALL's below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5WCokTI6M

also i could use some support on Youtube as i will be making more Defiance videos from here on out
i also have a couple other tricks you may find useful and they will be uploaded soon

thank you for your time, bye - LXG

Azrael008uk
04-10-2013, 03:44 AM
I hope you've got some good info there and aren't simply promoting your Youtube channel (very pessimistic of me, I'm sorry) but if it's good info then we need more of this stuff.

I'll give it a look later on.

Cheers

Az

mushinwolf
04-10-2013, 03:55 AM
Basic stuff,but it might be useful for some to know..especially the double roll-still see people walk about struggling with archer sludge!

Look forward to seeing more advanced stuff on youtube! :)

LXGYT
04-10-2013, 04:16 AM
Basic stuff,but it might be useful for some to know..especially the double roll-still see people walk about struggling with archer sludge!

Look forward to seeing more advanced stuff on youtube! :)

Yes also the Vehicles in Arkfalls get annoying, what would be your idea of advanced stuff? just curious or anyone can answer

Defy
04-10-2013, 04:21 AM
thanks for the vid

mushinwolf
04-10-2013, 04:25 AM
More advanced stuff that people ask about on here, like weapon mods, synergies,levelling weapons...basically covering the whole weapons thing. Thats one idea.
Maybe another covering weapons and complimentary Ego builds?

LXGYT
04-10-2013, 04:52 AM
thanks for the vid

My pleasure, try subscribe

Anim
04-10-2013, 04:59 AM
My pleasure, try subscribe

Aaaaaaaaand reported.

Amber Fae
04-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Hello forum, below i put together some great info on the dos and donts of ARKFALL's
some player may not know some of these tips in this guide
im not saying i know everything about the game im just sharing what i have learnt so far
check out the link below as my guide is better in video form

Things you should know about ARKFALL's below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SD5WCokTI6M

also i could use some support on Youtube as i will be making more Defiance videos from here on out
i also have a couple other tricks you may find useful and they will be uploaded soon

thank you for your time, bye - LXG

or they could go Here. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24199-The-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-For-when-your-in-the-Bay-area!) lol xD

Edit: oh wait.. i didnt even know it was you LXG! XD but ya ill watch it and maybe add the link to the guide ^^

Niurok
04-10-2013, 07:17 AM
I think that if ppl purposely drive around arkfalls and run into the mobs to try to rack up points the red zone circle should act like a barrier preventing vehicles from entering. Only vehicle I can't seem to get out of at times is the dune buggy. I keep hitting E and its like I don't pop out until I hit something solid or 3 secs later. True enough that its faster to get into-onto the mount to race out of the zone to find the ammo crate but that's as far as I would go on that can't turn the mount around and run over stuff it points straight out of the zone.

LXGYT
04-10-2013, 04:50 PM
More advanced stuff that people ask about on here, like weapon mods, synergies,levelling weapons...basically covering the whole weapons thing. Thats one idea.
Maybe another covering weapons and complimentary Ego builds?

Yes next i will do weapons i believe, thanks, anyone else have anything they would like explained?

LXGYT
04-10-2013, 05:44 PM
or they could go Here. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24199-The-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-For-when-your-in-the-Bay-area!) lol xD

Edit: oh wait.. i didnt even know it was you LXG! XD but ya ill watch it and maybe add the link to the guide ^^

Sorry Amber i just wanted to make this video for my subscribers lol thanks for linking

LXGYT
04-17-2013, 07:49 PM
I hope you've got some good info there and aren't simply promoting your Youtube channel (very pessimistic of me, I'm sorry) but if it's good info then we need more of this stuff.

I'll give it a look later on.

Cheers

Az

Did you end up checking it out? i think its pretty well made!!

Linchpin
04-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks for the tips, LXG. i knew about all but one of them - killing the skitterlings. now i know not to kill them. and yes, those cars who drive around have a negative effect on loot. i wonder why, though. Cheers!

Shawnchapp
04-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Yes also the Vehicles in Arkfalls get annoyingr

i find it fun :P

LXGYT
04-19-2013, 01:01 PM
i find it fun :P

i dont and im sure alot of other players dont find vehicles fun at arkfalls, its hectic enough nevermind vehicles